Chapter 13

A/N:

Hi,I am so sorry that I haven't been updating. I realize that i haven't been updating any of my stories lately. I feel so bad but I'm trying to get into more of a schedule seeing as the school year is approaching. Ok well I hope you like this chapter. I apologize that it will be very short but it's better than nothing right? I hope so.

*********************************************

Keaton's POV:

I rushed out to my car and sped out of my driveway without saying anything to anyone. I arrived in less than 20 minutes and parked as close to the entrance as possible. When I found her family i was expecting tears or no words or even blank stares. The one thing I didn't expect was what I got. Smiles. I didn't say anything and Cameron spoke up. "she's going to be ok." . I took a deep breath and smiled as well. We were later invited to go see her and she was much more lively and even smiling a little bit. I let her family hug her first and then I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her gently. Feeling her arms wrap around me was the best feeling. "I was hoping I'd see you." she whispered in my ear. Those words made me feel like something special. I smiled and whispered back, "I couldn't wait to her you say something like that."