Chapter 4- Fun Day

Cameron's POV

"Wake up Heath Bar!" I heard as something big pounded on my bed. I moaned and shoved my head into the pillow. "HEATHER!!" I heard two voices yelled. I opened my eyes staring into my blue pillow. I slowly turned my body around to see who my early morning visitors were. Sitting on my legs was Cameron, and standing at the end of the bed was Keaton. "Oh..um..." I said embarrassed. I knew I probably looked horrible. I sat up, and fixed my hair a little bit. I smiled weakly at Keaton remembering last night. "Are you awake?" Cameron asked. I cocked my head and stared at him with a face gesturing 'no duh idiot!'. "Right..." Cameron said laughing. "And your waking me up because?" I questioned him. "Mom called me last night, she said that we should do something fun today." He said smiling. "Ok..." I Said looking back and forth between a smiley Keaton, and an excited Cameron. "Well..." I said awkwardly. "Just get ready, and be downstairs and ready to go in twenty." Cameron says getting off my bed. "But...what about.." Before I could finish Cameron cuts me off. "We're going night surfing tonight...no worries!" He throws me the hang loose sign and exits the room, Keaton following. I sigh and push myself out of bed.  

My hair is luckily not too messy, so I decide to leave it natural. After doing simple makeup, I decide on wearing a peach colored singlet, with large arm holes. I pair it with a cream lace bandeau, and dark wash shorts. I throw on my aztec printed vans, and run downstairs. I grab a granola bar and make myself an iced coffee, pouring it into a tumblr cup with a straw.

"When are we gonna be there?! This drive has been like forever!" Keaton turns his head to face me from the passenger seat and laughs. "Seriously! It's been an hour!" I shout. "No it hasn't... We'll be there soon, stop complaining!" Cameron says mocking my tone. I roll my eyes and stare out the window. Keaton continues to look at me, but I just pretend not to notice. We are in the car for another 20 minutes..or at least 20 minutes that I remember. I end up falling asleep for awhile. When I feel the car jerk to a stop I'm brought out of my deep slumber. I yawn and stretch, sitting up to look out the window. We are parked in a large parking lot full of cars. There is no sign yet of where we are. Keaton and Cameron laugh at me as my eyes are glued out the window trying to figure out our destination. We get out of the car together and start walking towards some place that Cameron was pointing to off in the distance. We were half way there when I heard "Cam!! HEATHER!" Shouted from behind us. We all turn to see Anna running towards us. She jumps straight into Cameron's arms. "Hey Anna! What are you doing here?" I ask. "Oh Cameron didnt tell you? He invited me." She says with a laugh. "Well he hasn't really told me anything... I have no idea where we are." All three of them laugh. "Oh Heather...so oblivious. Ya know it was pretty helpful that you fell asleep pulling in, that would have given away the surprise." Keaton says throwing his arm around my shoulders. I can't help but smile from his touch. The feeling of his skin against mine sends shivers down my spine every time. I laugh at his statement, pulling my arm around his back. We walk towards a sign that says "Universal Studios Park Ticket Booth". My eyes bulge out of my head. "OH MY GOSH! We're at Universal!?" I scream. The three of them laugh, Keaton doubling over in a fit of hysterics. "Yes Heather." Anna finally answers. We run through to the booths where they take our already paid for tickets. "Where to first?" Cameron asks. I look around anxiously until I see a large roller coaster not too far away. "There." I say pointing. Keaton doesn't say anything when the others agree. I look at him as he stares at the big ride with a look of horror. "Come on you little baby, it can't be that bad!" I saw grabbing his hand. I don't know where this new confidence has come from, but I'm liking it. He smiles slightly as his hand squeezes mine. "Ok..." He finally gave in. We make our way to the designated area. When we get there the line is long, but none of us have a problem with waiting. Luckily it wasn't super hot today, it was actually pretty breezy so it wasn't uncomfortable. Cameron and Anna automatically go into cute-coupley mode. For the first couple of minutes Keaton and I just stand there awkwardly as my brother and best friends compliment eachother and kiss and hug and whatever couples do. Keaton finally saves the day by starting conversation. "So what did you do last night?" He says with a sarcastic grin. "Oh ya know, just hung around the house..." I say with a laugh. He laughs with me. "I did have a lot of fun with you though, I'm so glad you had a fun time." He was taking a more serious route in the conversation. "Well yeah! I mean your brought me to your own fricken concert! Of course I had a fun time!" I say with a smile. He laughs looking down embarrassed. When he looks back up he glances up at the large red tracks, then does a double take. "Wait...how long do you think this ride will be?" He asks with a nervously expression drowning his face. "I don't know maybe like eight minutes..." I say not bring able to help my large grin. "EIGHT MINUTES?!" He shouts. I laugh. "I'm only kidding!" I say hitting his arm playfully. He pulls me into a side hug position, resting his arm on my shoulders. "You really got me on that one." He says with a laugh. "Oh so gullible Keaton..." "Gullible?! I am not!" He protests. "Mmm hmmmm..." I say with a laugh as I pull away from his grip to face him. "You were totally buying it..." I say holding back a laugh. He sticks out his tongue at me and I return the childish gesture. I give his arm another hit. "Ow! That hurt!" He says rubbing the spot. "Oh come on! You gotta be able to take more than that!" I say giving his arms a few more light hits. Before I can punch him again I'm swooped into a large bear hug. "Keaton!" I shreik trying to break his strong grasp on me. His strong arms wrap around me, making me feel safe in his arms. I hadn't ever felt this way before. I giggle against his chest as an idea hits me. "Keaton I can't breathe!" I saw faking a few gasps. He almost immediately lets go and looks me in the eye. "Oh my gosh! I didn't know....I'm sorry..." he begins. I laugh at his worried expression and stick my tongue out at him, mocking his earlier gesture.  "Gotcha!" I say with a satisfied grin. He grunts and wraps his arms around my waist again. "See you're so gullible..." I say with another giggle. "Oh please..." Keaton says ruffling my hair. I immediately shoot my hands up to fix the mess he made on my head. He laughs and tightens his grip against my waist. His hands slightly touching my bare skin because of where my shirt falls. I get a tingling sensation, and have to recollect myself to stay calm. That's when I realize how flirty we were being with eachother just a moment ago. I smile unconsciously, and wrap my hand around his waist.

The line goes by pretty fast from there. We are next in liine for the roller coaster. There are four people to a cart so it works out perfectly. Anna and I sit in the middle seats next to each other. Keaton and Cameron sit on either sides of us. I look at Keaton as he stares in horror as the protection bar/vest thing drops down over him. I give his hand a quick squeeze before laughing at his expression. Anna grabs my attention as she pats my leg. I peek my head out through the bars to look at her. She raises her eyebrows as she glances back and forth between Keaton and I. "Oh shut up..." I laugh. She laughs with me as the cart jerks forward. The ride starts to inch closer to the beginning of the ride. I look at Keaton as his hands fly up to the protection bars. I notice that Anna and Cameron grab eachothers hands. I would do the same to make Keaton feel better, but I have a feeling that I'm going to have a hard time prying his hands off the vest. The cart approches the drop, finally zooming down the hill. Keaton's screams and Anna's laughter mixed with Cameron's shouts fill my ears. That's when i knew, that today was going to be awesome.

*********************************************

A/N:

Ok, I'm really sorry it took me so long to update. I have been a little stressed out with school work so I haven't found time to get around to it. Also I was going to update last night... but me being stupid didn't save half of the story....so i had to rewrite a big majority of this chapter. Hopefully you liked it because i spent a little more time than expected on it. LOLZ ok nvm im weird.... But anyways you kinda got to see what Keaton and Heather's relationship is like....so ya.... Gracias for reading ;) lol I'm taking spanish right now in school... sorry ok anyways thank you so much for reading hope you liked it!!!! <3 -Margaret