Warren's POV - First

Warren's POV - HowTo Get My Mother In The Palm Of Your Hands

"Tellme."

"No."

"Tellme."

"Ah- no!"

"Tellme, my little whipped cream."

"Stopit!"

"Tellme, dammit!"

"No!"

"Tellme!"

"Okay,okay, okay, ah - okay! I'll tell you!"

Igrinned maliciously, even though she couldn't see it. Her head waspressed into the bed with my saliva-covered finger hovering near herear. She was hopelessly afraid of getting a wet-willie, which made itall the more funnier. "Where does she live?"

"I'lljust drive you there, God. Let me go." She wiggled underneath mebut I kept her right where she was. She wasn't getting away from meunscathed.

"Okay.But first..." I dipped my finger right into her ear, twirling itaround. She shrieked bloody murder and I busted into hysterics,rolling onto the bed. She was faster than lightening as she ran intothe bathroom. I heard the sink turn on and she wasn't coming out ofthere until her ear was completely disinfected.

Bythe time she came out, I was still rolling around on the bed, tearspractically streaming down my face. She was the one person in thisentire world that could actually make me truly laugh like that. "NowI'm not taking you there."

Mylaughter stopped short. I stared at her, with her small frame infront of me, hands on her widened hips. Sometimes, almost out ofnowhere, it would hit me that she was just so pretty. I could'vesworn the first time I laid eyes on her that she was a mermaid,because anyone that had her looks was no ordinary human. Maybe shehad a great grandmother that was part mermaid and she didn't know it.

"Ihave nine more fingers to put in your ears. There's also many otherplaces I could put them." I pulled my lips back into a smirk.She blinked her innocent eyes and then it hit her, and I almoststarted cracking up into hysterics again.

Shewhirled around, hiding her beautiful face from view. "Let's go."

Ifollowed her out the door and towards the car. My eyes lingered onher ass every couple of seconds. It was like she was doing it all onpurpose. I tried to scold myself, trying to tell myself to stop. Ididn't want to drag her into this. She needed to stay away from me. Icouldn't do this to her. I couldn't pull her down with me. She neededto go.

ButI couldn't let her.

"She'sprobably not home," She said, effectively cutting me out of mythoughts. "But if she is, do not mention anything about what'sgoing on, understand? You'll give her a heart attack."