~Chapter four~

ChanHyun's P.O.V
I slowly approach her with tears rolling down my cheeks like a waterfall.

No way....

"Mrs.Kim..." I slightly shake her hand "Don't be like this Mrs.Kim..." I force a laugh "This isn't acceptable! Wake up! I said wake up!" I shook her hand more violently "Don't you know me?! I'm Park ChanHyun and there's nothing I won't get! I'm ordering you! Wake up!!!" I yell then fell on the ground "This is all my fault...I'm sorry Mrs.Kim..." I cried then some nurse went in and pull me up.

"Stop crying ma'am.The doctor said that it's bad for you." One of them comfort me "Clam down please~"

"No! Where the heck is doctor Park?! He said he will save her! Why isn't she waking up?!" I push the nurses out of my way and run to my uncle's office.

"Uncle!" I yelled and grab his wrist.I quickly slap him and cried "Why isn't she waking up?! Uncle! Bring her back! She--" I couldn't finish my word as I have a hard time breathing.I fell on my knee,hitting my chest.

Uncle grab my shoulder and made me look at him "Shh~ calm down ChanHyun.Breath in,breath out." He instructed but I really couldn't breath "Stay here.I'll be--"

I couldn't hear him cause I feel like I'm dying.I let my body drop on the floor and everything went black.

"ChanHyun! You're awake!" I was welcomed with my mom's warm hug "How are you feeling? I'll go call the doctor." She hurriedly run out the door to call the doctor.

Appa sat on umma's previous sit and look at me worriedly "How are you feeling princess?"

I didn't answer and just keep breathing in and out,in and out.Something feels new....it feels like this ain't me...everything was just so...so light.

"Here." Appa took my hand and handed me a letter.

I unfolded it and scan the sloppy  words and writing on the page...

ChanHyun? That's your name...right? What a pretty name.I'm using the last of my strength to tell you this.Please don't blame yourself cause it isn't your fault.It's really time for me to say good bye to this world and I'm glad I helped you...take care of my heart and my son too...I wasn't able to attend his birthday...I hope you can say sorry to him on behalf of me.

I can't help but to cry out loud again.She...she---

"ChanHyun~" Appa hug me and started rubbing my back "We found that under her bed...we didn't know she was your heart donor.You'll have the surgery tomorrow..."

My heart donnor....

"Appa!" I wailed in sorrow.

This stupid heart....why does it have to be mine?

"ChanHyun? ChanHyun,Are you ok?" I quickly sat up,feeling this unexplainable feeling inside of me "What's wrong?" Umma ask,touching my face.

I haven't had that nightmare for years but why is it hunting me again?

I hold her hand "I-I'm fine.Uhm...what brings you here?"

Umma frown then hit my arm "What kind of girl are you? How could you forget that today you will meet your fiancé!" She scolded me playfully.

I roll my eyes "Oh yeah~ my LOVELY fiancé." I said boringly "Could I just stay home umma?" I whined.

"You promise your Appa." Umma said calmly and I couldn't do anything but to stand up and enter the bathroom to get ready.