Special

BOO! Hello guys! It's been awhile! Since Halloween is almost there, I decided to publish a Halloween Special! Yey! I hope you guys will like it.

Let's go!!!

With her tiny hands holding to her mom, she held a bucket full of candy on the other.

As they enter their house, a guy welcomed them with the brightest smile.

He picked up the little girl, pinching her cheeks "Aigoo! My little baby~ look at you rocking that vampire costume."

"It reminds me of you when you wore that vampire costume years ago." ChanHyun sneak her hands around Taehyung's waist, reminiscing.

Taehyung landed a kiss on her forehead.

"Appa, Chae Hyung got lots and lots of candies." His daughter brags, showing him her bucket.

He gave her a kiss then put her down "Really? Can appa have some?" He rub his belly.

"Ok." She handed him the bucket then look around the room, her pigtails bouncing "Kasper-oppa?"

"He's in his room baby."

The little girl giggled excitedly, her short legs desperately tried to take her into his room as fast as it can but due to her running so fast, her leg gave up.

The couple was taken aback but after a while, ChanHyun started to laugh as Taehyung hysterically run to his daughter, being the protective father he is. He lift her up, examining her from head to toe.

"Baby, are you ok? Are you hurt? Tell appa~" he coed, rubbing her pink fluffy cheeks.

Chae Hyung laugh, dusting herself before giving Taehyung a kiss on the cheeks "I'm a brave girl appa! Just like umma!"

Taehyung's smile can't be any brighter. He look at his wife then back at his daughter "You're right." He said as he brush off her bangs.

Chae Hyung giggle before running off to her brother.

Upon reaching his room, she tried grabbing the doorknob but her short hands couldn't reach it. She look back at her parents innocently.

ChanHyun giggled, opening the door for her daughter.

She run inside excitedly, bragging to her brother how many candies she got.

Kasper set down his computer and pick up his adorable little sister, carrying her back to the living room where Taehyung and ChanHyun was.

Kasper sat down, Chae Hyung in his lap.

"Appa, Chae Hyung really resembles eomma a lot. Are you sure you're the father?" He joke as he doesn't see any resemblance between Taehyung and his sister.

"What do you mean." Taehyung pout "Her eyes and lips looks exactly like mine! Right Hyunie?" He look back at his wife for approval but she just shrug at him.

Kasper whisper something at Chae Hyung and the two started laughing while staring at their dad.

"ChanHyun!" Taehyung lean his head on her shoulder "The kids are bullying me again."