~Chapter fifteen~

"Kaye!!!" I yelled as I approach her,pulling her away from the edge of the cliff.

She brush my hand off her and let a victorious laugh that made my heart beat so fast,I feel like I'll faint.

"Please step aside sir." One of the police push me behind him as he put a hand cuff on Kaye "Now,where did you bring that girl's body?"

My whole body felt so weak,Suga-Hyung have to assist me.

Wae? Why is she laughing like that? Why is she so happy with what she've done!!! What have she done to ChanHyun!!!!

The moment she met my eyes,she gave me a pitiful look "Wae? Why are you looking for her? She's dead anyways." She then chortle "She's gone! You would never see her! No body to bury!" My eyes widened when she pointed on that cliff "I threw her body.Are you thankful Tae? Hahahaha!"

I quickly run towards the cliff and was about to jump into the water when Suga-Hyung punch me.

"Are you crazy? Huh?! Now you want to die to?! After ChanHyun,you will leave us too?!" He grab my shirt,pulling me up "Get ahold of yourself! You damn guy!"

I fell on my knee when Hyung let me go and cried,silently calling her name.

"Too late babe~ she's gone now.No body to mourn,no ChanHyun to see.She's dead and gone like an ash.Hahahaha!!!"

I cover my ears,shaking my head as Kaye repeated her words over and over.

I want this to stop! I want this to end! Please! Just bring ChanHyun back to me...just bring her back to my embrace...

"Hyung! Yah! Hyung!" My eyes shot open and I sat properly as Jungkook continue to shake my shoulders "The plane landed minutes ago! Everyone is getting out Hyung! Let's go!"

I blink my eyes several times to focus my vision before standing up to follow Jungkook and the others out the plane.

The airport was filled with fan that it was so hard to walk out.After almost and hour of trying to get out,we finally made it to the van but seriously? Nam Joon-Hyung just have to drop his passport!

"Should we go? If we all go then we can find it faster." Jimin said,putting his shades and cap on.

"We should." Suga-Hyung whisper "But we have to be fast.If manager-Hyung woke up and find us out,he'll get mad."

I nodded and smile at our driver "Ahjussi,don't wake manager,arasseo? This is our little secret.Let him have some beauty rest.He's getting old you know."

Ahjussi nodded his head with a laugh "Be careful boys."

"Ne!"

We all put our hood and shades on before going out.The fans before was gone and the place was quite now.

We made our way inside and continue looking.Gosh! Where did Hyung drop his passport? The airport is so big it'll take us hours!

With as sigh,I approach one of the guards "Anyeong-hasseyo,where is the lost and found area? My friend lost his passport." I asked.

He pointed his fingers up to the second floor and as I follow his instructions,a girl caught my eyes.She was talking to Suga-Hyung....