~Chapter Sixteen~

********'s P.O.V
I held my son's hand,waking inside the house with him.Mark will seriously get mad.Ottoke???

"There you are.Where have you been?" I close my eyes,ready for his lectures when he appeared in front of me out of nowhere.

I waited for him to say something but nothing came,slowly opening my eyes,I was surprise to see him really close to me.

"Hyuna-yah~ you were only gone for couple of hours but I missed you so much already~" he wrap his left arm around me while the other was patting our son's head.

I pull away from him,smiling "You aren't mad that I sneak out???"

He shook his head,carrying Kasper "When did I ever get mad? I'm just scared to lose you so I don't want you going out without me."

I chuckle at how sweet he is.Sometimes I do get mad at him for being over protective,keeping me locked inside the house all the time but I know I shouldn't be.He just don't want to lose me.He doesn't want me to get into an accident again...

"I'll go bring Kasper in his room,go to bed too.We'll visit Lei and her sister tomorrow morning." He kiss my forehead before walking upstairs,laughing along with our son.

A smile appeared on my lips,watching them.I hope my memories come back soon.I want to regain all that happy memories I have with Mark and Kasper.I want to remember how I felt when I gave birth to my son~ I want to know how Mark felt~

"Hyuna?" I turn around and was met by my sister,JiHyun.I helped her up the stairs,bringing her crutches with me.

She sat on her bed,next to me with an uncertain look in her eyes.

"Do you want to tell me something?" I ask "Did Mark know you went out? He'll be really upset if he founds out you came home just now.You know how protective he is when it comes to us going out."

"H-Hyuna...just a little bit more.I'll make sure you'll get out of this lie." She said,taking my hand on hers "I'll show you where you truly belong."

Though confuse,I just nodded my head.I'm used with my sister saying random and confusing things...this is just normal since my sister have a little bit of a mental problem,Mark said.

"I'll anticipate your help JiHyun~" I smile,playing along.I signal for her to lay down which she gladly obeyed,pulling the covers on top of her.I told her good night before switching the lights off and making my way inside my room which I obviously share with Mark.

"Mark?" I lay down and poke his shoulder,making him turn and look at me with eyes half close "Ah...you were sleeping? Sorry.Go back to sleep."

He nodded his head,going back to sleep.I wrap my arms around him,laying close.

I don't know...whenever I'm with Mark I feel happy and contented...I know I have feelings for him but the weirdest thing is even if he's this close to me...I still feel lonely.

I stare at his face,moving one of my hand to play with his hair.I smile as I saw his resemblance with Kasper.Like father like son~

>>><<<
"Oppa! Ireonaseyo!" Taehyung shot his eyes open,feeling like his head was being split into two.

"Ah! You're awake!" He sat up,finding a little girl next to him with a bright smile "Jiejie! This handsome oppa is awake!"