~Chapter nineteen~

Are there still people reading this??? Sorry for not updating for so long and sorry for always apologizing for not updating~ Warning guys! ⚠️ This will be LAME but feel free to say your opinion either bad or good~ I just need something~ some inspiration and advice after not writing for so long~^^ Idk if this is the ending then I will just update special chapters or if the special chapter should be the ending~ anyone have idea for good ending??? Please message me if you have any ideas for good ending~ if you feel that this isn't good enough to be the ending or if something is missing~ don't be shy and tell me~^^ thank you so much guys 😊

>><><<
With the rain hitting the window,I stare at Taehyung's house as it gets smaller and smaller.

That flashbacks that I had...I must clear things out with Mark.I need to know the truth! I can't live like this anymore!

Finally reaching the airport,I took out my bag and walked to check in when my phone keeps vibrating.

Taking it out I was welcomed by Taehyung's miss calls and text messages.

Yah! Kim ChanHyun! Where the hell are you! Answer my calls!

Don't do this to me! Please ChanHyun.If you want to be with Mark,then tell me.It's better than not knowing where you are,whether you are safe or not.

Please-

I close my eyes tightly,turning my phone off.I don't need anyone's help.I'll be back once I figure out what's my real purpose,until then,I must cut my tie with everyone...
>>><<<
As Mark sat down in front of me,I was shock at how skinny he looked but he still gave me the sweetest smile he always does.

"How's Kasper?" He ask "Take good care of him."

"He's doing good...Taehyung never made him feel like he doesn't belong with us."

He nodded his head,looking down with a small smile "What brought you here?"

"The truth Mark.I don't want to continue my life being so clueless like this.I want to give the love Taehyung deserve.The treatment everyone deserves and you...I don't want to continue doubting you.I will take you out of here.You,me and Kasper can go." I took his hand,making him stare right into my eyes "I will accept anything you say.I want confirmation."

"Mian C-ChanHyun.Sorry for ruining you and Taehyung." He look at me with his teary eyes "I---I didn't know that all the years Kaye was gone and you were by my side...I didn't know that I grew affections for you.Sorry for keeping you by my side."

I let go of his hand,fighting my own tears.I knew.I know that,but it's harder to accept now that it came from Mark...

Though I know I have some affections towards Taehyung...Mark is an important person for me too...It's just so hard that my life turned upside down all of a sudden...It's hard to accept that maybe all this time I was living a lie and now Taehyung was trying to put things back to where they were but I still don't know anything.That I might be deceive again.

"Don't be." I mumble then force a smile "I will talk to Taehyung.You don't deserve to be here.You saved me,right?....don't worry,I'll regain more of my memory and repay you for all the years you were with me.All the time you protected me..."

"Just take care of Kasper.That child...he doesn't have anyone anymore except you.Love him as your own."

"I will." Nodding my head,I stand up when he grabbed my hand,placing something on my palm.