~Chapter seventeen~

"Say it Jungkook." Suga ordered as he stand in front of the younger "What did you see that cause Taehyung to get drunk again?"

"Not just him but Jimin's weird too." J-hope added.

With a sigh,Jungkook look down "We saw ChanHyun...but hyung! We thought it was just her ghost! It's too impossible! But..."

"But?" Jin who's been listening,sat down next to Jungkook,encouraging him to speak.

"V-hyung said he saw Mark with the girl...who me and Jimin-hyung suspected as ChanHyun." He mess up his hair in confusion "How can a dead person come back to life? What exactly did we saw?"

"Maybe Taehyung is just hallucinating again." Rap Mon sigh,looking pitifully at Taehyung who's knock out on the couch.

"That's the point.That's why he's been drinking hyung.He think he's going crazy." Jungkook sadly stated,feeling sorry for his hyung "But Jimin on the other side said that he really saw her.When the car passed by he said he saw her looking out the window,too real to be a ghost.Jimin-hyung is just as conflicted as V-hyung that they got into a little fight."

"That's why Jimin have a bruise." J-hope nodded.

"We need to find JiHyun." Suga stand up,determined "I should have listened to her." He run his hand through his hair in regret.

"Everything is just absurd.We saw how she died...there's just no way..." Rap Mom stated,still clueless.

"Kaye!" Everyone was startled when Jimin went out of his room,grabbing his bag on the counter "I'm going back to Korea! We can't just let Taehyung suffer like this.I saw her and I'm sure it's not just V's hallucination.Kaye must have been lying to us!"

Before he can go out the room,Suga grab his wrist "Don't act too harshly,Jimin.What if manager look for you."

"Cover up for me.I'll show V that he's not going crazy.We will help him find out the truth behind all this." Jimin flash a small smile as he wave his hand before going out their temporary dorm.

"Now what?" Jin shrug,too shock about what's happening "Did Jimin just went back to Korea?"

"He did.Now we will look for JiHyun." Suga stated.

TaeHyung's P.O.V
After manager's nagging and yelling at us for not stopping Jimin from going back to Korea,we all sat down,not uttering a word.

It's been 2 days and everyone just seems to be in a very deep thought.They seems to have their own world while I locked myself up in my room.

It's all my fault.Maybe Jimin went back to Korea cause he's mad at me.He's upset that I didn't believe him and even punched him...but who would believe him.Even the hyungs won't.A dead person can't go back to life...

Though I miss him and want to say sorry...I can't bring myself to call him.

The silence was broken when Suga-hyung,who went out to receive a call,slam the door open.

"It's done! Let go guys!" He started pulling us up one by one,clearly satisfied with the call he just received.

"Where?" I asked.