~Chapter Eighteen~

With a shaking hand,I reach out to open the gate and was welcomed by Taehyung.He quickly run towards me to give me a hug but I back away,clearing my throat.

I can see that he was kind of hurt with what I did but I don't know him...I don't remember him.He's just a stranger to me....

"Help JiHyun...out of here." I started.It seems like Mark hasn't been treating her nice "I've noticed the weird atmosphere around them but I never really thought about it...now it scares me.It seems like JiHyun knows something that Mark doesn't want me to know."

"I understand." He nodded his head then held my shoulder.I flinch on his touch so I backed away.

"Thank you."

"But what about you? Let's get out of here." I can see the desperation in his eyes as he took my hand...this time I didn't resist.His hand was soft and warm...I felt like it filled a somewhat lonely spot in my life.

I suddenly felt the urge to just hug him and never ever let go...

"Kim ChanHyun...."

That name...it makes me really happy when it came out from his lips...

I tightened my grip on his hand "Tae-"

"Hyuna!"

I was quickly pulled away harshly away from Taehyung as I found myself behind Mark.

"Back off!" He let go of my hand and punch Taehyung on the face,pushing him down on the ground.

"Mark! Taehyung!" I tried pulling them apart but Mark won't budge.He keep punching Taehyung leaving his face bleeding.

I shivered in fear when Mark pull out his gun,hitting TaeHyung's head before pointing it on him.

I scream and cried.I was filled with fear but without hesitation,I approach Taehyung.

"Please!" I cried "You're gonna kill him!" I tried all my best to push Mark away and pull Taehyung up,wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

"Are you ok?" I ask but he only let out a groan "Taehyung! Hang in there,ok?" I was about to bring Taehyung inside his car and drive him to the hospital but Mark stepped in front of me,pointing his gun on his head.

"Don't go! I-I will kill myself!"

W-What do I do?

"Let go of that guy! I'm your husband Hyuna! You're mine!" Tears escape his eyes as he desperately look at me.

I glance at Taehyung who's motionless.Blood continue to drip down from his head...

Why? Why can't I leave him?

"I will count to three.If you don't let go of Taehyung...you'll never see me." Mark step closer to us,giving me a warning.

"Please.Don't do this." I beg "We were doing well aren't we? I just want to know the truth.I-"

"Yes! We're were doing well until that guy appeared! He's trying to steal you away from me!" He pointed the gun on Taehyung,laughing "It's nothing to you if I kill myself? What about I kill him instead?"