Last Chapter

T_T this is the last chapter as you can see huhuhu~ I'll be updating special chapters so it'll be fine 😭 The previous chapter was suppose to be the last chapter but I found the original plot of this story but it's the end already so I couldn't do anything T_T I just tried to put it in a summary and fit it in as a last chapter~ sorry for the lack of plot and plans from this author and thank you for staying with me till the end~ love you all ❤️

HERE IT GOES! ENJOY!

Taehyung's P.O.V
Dropping on my stomach with my heavy breathing,I slide my way towards my bag on the other end of the room.

"Stop being so lazy and stand up." Jin-hyung kick my legs,walking past me as I continue to crawl.

When Jungkook past me,I lay on my back,kicking my legs up in the air "Someone get my phone! Kookie!"

"Ah~Hyung~" he whined as I held on his legs "Let go or else I won't get your phone."

I let go of his legs and watch as he came back with my phone on his hand.I took it with high energy,waiting for ChanHyun to answer my call.

"Tae?" Energy suddenly filled my whole drained body as her gentle voice welcomed me along with Kasper asking when I'll be home.

"I can't believe the maknaes got their own girl before me~" Rap Mon-hyung patted me and Jungkook on the shoulder,shaking his head but looking so proud.(😉😏)

"How's practice? Tired?" She ask on the other end.

"I miss you and Kasper~" I answered sweetly.

"I miss you too Tae-appa~" Kasper's cute voice came in line "Go home fast~ Faster than super man and batman~"

"Aigoo~ I'll be home in a minute just for my baby boy~"

"I'm not a baby!"

I chuckle as he started lecturing me that he's not a baby anymore before giving back the phone to ChanHyun.

"Today dad set up an altar for my mom..." I started then paused.Just a few days ago,Appa found one of my mom's friend.....he said she was gone... (I sense questions coming so I'll just explain it here.Remember that Tae have a step mom?)

"Tae? Are you ok? Don't tell me you'll cry again.I told you,you can't cry without me,arasseo? Or else I'll be really upset."

I shook off all my sad thoughts and the stinging feeling in my eyes "I'll meet you at the chapel.Appa will be there."

"...Ok.Don't cry,ok?! This kid! Don't make me worried,arasseo? Stick with Jin the whole time.Tell him to drive if you can't."

I let out a chuckle "Arasseo~ Arasseo~ now,don't act like a mom,wifie~ Love you~ bye bye."

"Love you more Tae Tae~" She said before hesitantly ending the call.

>>><<<
As soon as I went down the van,Kasper came running to me.I picked him up,bringing him inside the chapel with the members following behind.

"Where's umma?" I questioned "Why are you outside all alone?"

He shrug "They seems to be having a 'older people talk'.Umma seems to be quite shaken."

My brows furrowed "Shaken?"

"Ne.Her dad's calming her down."

"You stress her too much." I received a smack from Jin-hyung "Stop being childish."

"No wonder she doesn't want another child." Jimin laugh "Maybe if you man up a little Tae." He flex his arms,showing his muscle.