~Chapter nine~

"Kaye!" Taehyung called,holding her wrist to stop her from walking away.

The girl turn to look at him with tears in her eyes "T-Taehyung...."

"K-Kaye...waegurae?"

Kaye push him away when he tried to comfort her "What do you mean what's wrong?! I came back here for you and this is what I'll find?!"

Taehyung didn't say a word.He don't know what to say.He don't know if he should be angry or sorry.

"Did you forget what happened to you when she left? You were ruined Taehyung! Plus you have ChanHyun now!" Suga's word rang inside his head over and over....he know he was right.

Kaye went near him and started hitting his chest "I hate you! You said you want to see me walk on the aisle! You said to keep my ring finger empty! I did but you didn't! And out of all the girls! Why that girl? Why her?!"

Taehyung caught her wrist,stopping her "It's nice seeing you after a long time." He said with his blank expression that Kaye didn't even know if he was sincere or not "Thanks for coming on my wedding."

Kaye can only roll her eyes in disbelief as the guy in front of her walk away "Kim Taehyung!" She yelled which made him stop "Congratulations! I hope to see you more in the future!" She said almost sarcastically.

Taehyung look back and forced a smile "I'll come and visit you...with my wife."

Kaye bit her lips,as the word wife came out of his mouth.She can't hold it any longer.She ran towards him,wrapping her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.After seconds of no response,Taehyung finally pushed her away.

"Kaye! Michoseo?!" *are you crazy?!*

"You're mine Kim Taehyung.Only mine!"
____________________
"Yoongi...are you ok?" ChanHyun sat next to Suga who keep rubbing his hand.For some reason,her voice was shaky.

"No worries." He answered but ChanHyun took ahold of his hand "What happened? How come the almighty Min Yoongi's hand is bruise?"

Suga stare at her as she blow on his hand.He can't help it.She reminds him a lot of things from the past.

"H-How is JiHyun?" He asked out of nowhere which made ChanHyun froze on her spot "Is she still the same?"

"O-Oppa..." ChanHyun look up at him,shaking "J-JiHyun....she....she...wai-"

"Hyung! I can't find Taehyung!" Jimin burst on the door,catching his breath "Are you sure Kaye---Oh! C-ChanHyun...you're here." He laugh awkwardly,looking down.

ChanHyun look at Suga,questioning him with her eyes but she isn't surprise at all.

Suga nodded with a sigh "I tried to stop him but he didn't listen.You don't have to worry.Taehyung know what he's doing." He comfort her but deep inside he still have the urge to stop Taehyung.He knows that he might still have some feelings for her.

"I have to compete with a lot of woman,I guess?" ChanHyun forced a laugh "Hardships when you're married to a handsome man."

"You know about Kaye?" Jimin asked,sitting next to ChanHyun.

The girl nodded then laugh but the two guys can tell that she's faking it.

"Don't worry.V is a smart guy.He actually hate girls you know?" Jimin said,trying to light the mood up.