Determination

Previously
I look down and the voice that haunts my dreams appears. It sends tremors throughout my body, images to my head. I beg that it was my imagination, but out of the corner of my eye I see Marty instantly on his feet, body tense. Every muscle in my body tenses and my head rises. All our fists are scrunched and knuckles white. Our eyes are hard and this reaction was from one phrase....
"Hello boys."
----------
Williams POV
Here we go again, I thought.
"What are you doing here!? Haven't you caused enough pain?"
"I'm here to get my payback boy! Or did you forget the years he lost me in prison!" He pointed at Marty and I anger bubbled up inside me.
"I don't fancy this room. How bout' we take this crap somewhere else." He jumped out the window, landing on the soft green grass. He then took off running. Our instincts kicked in and our programmed bodies did what they always did, the ran.

Determination was filled in all our electric blue eyes, our dirty blonde hair flying in the wind. I look to my left and see that Marty had changed from the hospital gown into jeans and a shirt- he never did like those gowns, or smelling like hospitals. We ran and ran, our feet pounding on the ground. We all picked up speed, the distance not affecting our breath, all of us used to running, no running fast. I could see Brandel was getting tired and I picked up speed, stoping abruptly as he stopped. His green eyes flared in anger and his brown hair everywhere by the wind. I look up and see a camera. He wants our teams to see this. We all nod acknowledging the fact that we saw the camera.
------------------
Meanwhile in OPS
Kensi's POV
"What is it Eric?" We all walk into ops and I see Nate leaning on the table. A smile makes its way to my face and I grin hugging him, "Nate." We all greet him and turn to Eric.
"So we tracked Brandel using his phone signal but there is an issue because it says he is in the cabin but there are agents covering the forest. So-"
"Eric!" Nell calls urgently.
"What is that the screen turns to snow that turns to the hospital feed. Deeks room. Somehow Deeks changed and Brandel got in. As soon as the screen went on Brandel jumped out the window, the others following suit.
"Man I didn't know Deeks could run that fast."
"We didn't know Dinozzo could either."

The cameras flicked through, showing us their path. They all stopped. At one spot and we could get perfect view of the scenery and them. We intently watched fearful of what would happen next.
-------------------
Dinozzo POV
I was scared. Hell that was the understatement of the year. I was terrified at what would happen. I looked at the camera one last time, not knowing what would happen next. Matching the man in front of my I bent my knees, lifted my fists in front of my face and waited for the first move.
-------------
Anderson POV
Anger flared in my eyes, mixed with terror. I was determined to end this now. End the nightmare I was living. Destroy the person that made me betray my family. Made me betray who I was. I bent my knees and got into a fighting stance. 4 against 1, how bad can it be?
------------
Williams POV
This ends now. I can fight now. He turned me into a weapon. He taught me to fight, to shoot. That's going to backfire. The first few years of my life were a living hell because of the man standing in front of me. He haunted me and my younger brothers, he hurt us. Not anymore.
--------------
Deeks POV
My breath quickens, my heart beats louder as the seconds pass. The other injuries that I have felt like nothing, but the scars from my past burnt like hell. My 'dad' hurt me. He killed mum and almost killed me on more than one occasion. I will not be afraid of him showing up anymore I will end this. My body like it was programmed to do on many occasions, it twent into a fighting stance.
He made he first move and the fight began.
--------
Kensi POV
The fight began and they were all dodging, kicking, punching, flipping. Although all of them had a unique style of fight, they all had the same base line. Brandel took on all 4 of them with ease. Brandel punched Deeks in the shoulder and blood instantly covered his shirt. Deeks hand flew to the freshly open bullet wound and his eyes scrunched in pain. Taking his moment of weakness, Brandel kicked Deeks in the face, sending his body to the floor, teeth gritted in pain.
---------
Williams POV
I watched as Marty fell to the floor. Brandel stood their with an evil snarl on his face.
"Always was a pathetic brat." Tony continued the fight as we ran to his side and helped him up, Tony was rapidly losing the battle as he didn't have the expertise that Brandel had. None of us did. I looked at Marty, his eyes were still shut. When they opened, they were filled with pure anger, no pain just anger.
-----
Deeks POV
Violent memories of mum dying and me in hospital mixed with me learning every move of Brandel, mastering his form of fighting bubbled the anger inside me. The pain washed away and I opened my eyes. I could feel every muscle in my body tensing in anger. Tony was fighting him off this time. He was protecting me like all those times as a kid. Not anymore. I'm not helpless. I know more fighting than Tony. I am going to finish this.
"Stop!"
They turned to look at me well aware of the camera in the corner, I proceeded to talk.
"Back off Tony."
"Marty. You can't do this by yourself."
"Watch me." They all backed off behind me and stood cautiously watching. They watched as I fought with the same skill as Brandel, surprising him by incorporating other skills. They watched as I finally flipped Brandel to the ground whispering "Guess you shouldn't have taught me those moves." But not hearing what I said.

I watched as Brandel uncovered a gun from his holster and I quickly dropped, pulled my spare gun out of my ankle holster and fired twice.

Three shots rang in the air and a searing pain shot through my leg. We both went down and I crawled over to his dead corpse and quietly whispered...

"I'm sorry father."

Yeah! 2 in one day! Thanks to everyone who is still following. 😊