The Family Tree

Previously:
Matt POV
"I am your father. I have the power of knowing that you all have photographic AND eidetic memory. You forget nothing....and neither do I."
He stepped forward until he was a meter away from me. He quickly closed the gap and I felt my cheekbone sting as his fist hit me face. His neck craned to get to my ears, he still smelt like alcohol.
"Don't ever, talk to me like that again."  He warned than stepped back to face us all.
"Martin leave your weapons and come on"
Deeks POV
I take a small step forward only to be pushed back by Mike.
"No! You can't have him!" Brandel marched up to him and threw him to the ground. He landed in front of the masked men's feet. Brandel nodded and feet swung back and forth, hitting Mike in different places. Fists rained down on him and I heard a sickening crunch.
The men toss him to the side as I slowly take a step forward.
He back handed me and the dragged me by my hair. Matt already had a bruise forming on his cheekbone. Tony ran up and I heard him smash into my da.....Brandel's back. I
I see Brandel shove Tony to the ground and repeatedly slam his foot into his ribs. I knew that he had broken a few ribs from the force of Brandel's shoe.
The last thing I saw before getting tossed into a black van, was the destroyed and broken face of my remaining family

Kensi POV
Damn it! I can't hear a thing and I can't lip read anything! They stand there for a while until Brandel walks up to Anderson (Matt) and hits him. The next interesting/ bad thing that happens is Williams being tossed by Brandel, a gasp escaped my lips as the men hit the FBI agent. Next thing I know, Deeks' struggling body, is being dragged by his fluffy blonde mane. Dinozzo runs and hits Brandel's back, which cause Brandel to get annoyed....very annoyed. He was getting smashed by Brandel's shoes and I feared for his life. To focused on the fight, I didn't notice as my partner got dragged out. Brandel turned and left and for that I was glad. But he had Marty.

We all rushed down the stairs to find Dinozzo and Anderson slouching over Williams un-conscience body- the bureau is going to kill us. I rush outside but they're gone, they're all gone!

Tony POV
We protectively knelt next to Mike. I look into Matts blue eyes and understand what they're saying to me. I pull my phone out and call and ambulance to meet us just outside this condemned building. Finishing the call, Matt and I haul Mikes arms on our shoulders and drag him outside. The others follow us and in 2 minutes, Mike was on a gurney and being driven away. The sirens fade away and we are forcibly dragged inside, no matter how much we struggled.
"Dinozzo! What the hell is going on?" Gibbs growled. I roll my eyes and try to turn around, only to be pushed back into the circle. I look around to see Callen, Kensi, Sam, Hetty, Gibbs, Ziva and McGee standing around Matt and me. Preventing us from getting out.
"I said what the hell is going on?!?"
"Nothing! Nothing is going on, so why don't you all just leave us alone!?" I shoved my way through them and ran. I jumped into the drivers seat and waited for Matt to get in then peeled out of that parking lot.

We got to the hospital and walked up to the receptionist, just as the doors burst open...revealing the others.
"Where is Michael Williams?" I asked flashing my badge.
"He is still in surgery sir. I think you should both get checked out." She said looking at us. The others made their way towards us.
"Fine! But in the same room and no visitors." We got pulled into a room to be checked out. 1 hour later, Matt had stitches in his cheek and the doctors made a splint for my broken ribs. We got pushed into the waiting room just as Mikes doctor came out.
"He's out of surgery and awake but he wants to see a Dinozzo and Anderson."

"Hey!"
"He took him...didn't he?" We grimly nodded.
"We have to tell them." He said.
"Ok. We will when you heal."
---------------------
Sams POV
For the past couple of days, things have been crazy. Williams hasn't been accepting any visitors even after he was released. Dinozzo hasn't showed up for work, Brandel, Deeks and Anderson have all gone off the grid. Not to mention Kensi, Ziva and how annoyed the FBI was that one of their agents ended up like this. We've had no leads in the Brandel case, everything related to him or his family is sealed and Eric can't hack it.

The doors open and Dinozzo, Williams and Anderson march in. As we almost confront them, the begin to walk up the stairs of ops.
"Come on. We have something to tell you." We follow them up stairs and take our spots around the table, staring at them expectantly.
"Eric. Bring up the file of Gordon John Brandel."
"I can't. It's password protected."
"Just do it." All three of them walk up to the computer and type something up. The file unlocks and Eric is granted access to it.
"How?" Nell asks.

Kensi POV
We don't have the time for this. Deeks has been kidnapped for God knows why and we're here! Williams walks up to the big screen and pulls up a photo.
"Agents....it's time you see the Brandel family tree."
----------
The image flies onto the screen and my eyes widen. At the top was Brandel. Next to him was a blonde haired, blue eyed woman labelled as Mary. Below her was a similar looking girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes called Jennifer. To her right was...no way! It was Agent Michael Williams. Then Matthew Anderson. Then Agent Anthony Dinozzo. Then right at the bottom was the blonde haired surfer that I loved. My partner, Marty Deeks. No.

My partner, Martin Brandel.