Another Day, Another Case

I only own the storyline and a few characters nothing else (enjoy...I hope)

Deeks POV
I groan as my alarm goes off, signalling me to wake up. I lazily hit the snooze button and fall into a peaceful sleep...well until 12 minutes later when my alarm goes off again, my arm reaches over and slams the off button, my ears tired of the excruciating noise. I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling for a while, thinking. After who knows how long, I move into a sitting position and ruffle my bed styled causing it to stick out at odd angles, then force myself out of the comfortable bed to go take a shower. The water loosens my muscles and relaxes me. I just stand there, head bowed savouring the peace and quiet, preparing myself for the day of work ahead. I hop out and do the other morning essentials before walking into my bedroom to get dressed. I take a quick glance at the clock, my eyes widening at the time; 7:55, I'm gonna be late. I rush to my cupboard pulling out my jeans and my green short sleeved shirt. I attempt to put my jeans on, right leg, left leeeeggggg......fall. "I'm ok" I get up using the bed and continue to get dressed, rushing out the door while hoping Hetty won't kill me with her letter opener for being late.

Kensi POV
I stroll into ops seeing Sam and Callen playing a game of trashketball. I walk over to my desk and put my stuff down then lean on my desk watching them.
"Hey guys, where's Deeks?" I curiously asked looking around for my partner.
"Not a clue Kenz, probably late again---yeah! " Sam replies getting a basket in.
" But if he's not here within 5 minutes, Hetty's gonna kill him." Callen continued, rolling his eyes at Sam and packing up the game.
A few minutes later, Eric whistles us up to ops and we follow him up the stairs. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Deeks rush in, dump his bag and run up the stairs 2 at a time, catching up to us.
"Hi Hetty..." He greets, playing it cool, I roll my eyes at his attempt.
"Mr Deeks your late. Mr Beale." And with that Eric began the briefing
"Staff sergeant Johnson was found dead on Venice beach because of a gunshot wound that went directly through his neck, and then his middles finger on his right hand has also appeared to be cut off. The wife and kids are in protective custody." Eric concluded

"This is going to be a joint operation with and NCIS team in DC because of the same mo occurring on their victims. It will also be a joint operation with the FBI- " Nell said
"Woah, woah, woah. Why the FBI!?!" Sam questioned
"Because this used to be the FBI's case until an admiral was found dead and this has been a joint operation ever since." Nell continued.

We all, lounged at ops waiting for the DC team to arrive. Deeks headed to the bathroom, coming back 5 minutes later informing us that the DC team was here.

Deeks POV
Great more people, probably gonna have some trust issues. I walk towards the bathroom and try to dial the number that I've been trying to call for the past year. As usual, the voice machine said the number you have called is temporarily unavailable, please try again later. I groan and continue to walk to the bathroom.
On my way out I look over the balcony spotting the DC team of 3, and continue to walk into ops.
"They're here."
The others nod their heads and we stand in a line facing the door, waiting for them to enter.

Tony POV
"Ugh! Take it easy McGoo! OPS isn't going to run anywhere!" Seeing McGee run out the car door and stand in front of a very, very old building. I got stuck on the plane with him and he hasn't shut up about how great OPS is. Seeing as probie ran off, I was stuck carrying the bag in and gave a massive groan. Ziva looked back and rolled her eyes then proceeded to go inside the abandoned building. I picked up all the bags and equipment (p.s Tony is strong in this one, he has a Deeks body and he also has blue eyes) then dumped them on the floor next to the door.

Deeks POV
I watched as the DC team files into ops, the older looking one, - who I think Callen said his name was Gibbs- and shook Callens hand. They all stood in a line facing us and Callen began the introductions.
"I'm Callen and these are special agents Sam Hanna, Kensi Blye and Marty Deeks (authors note: Deeks is a NCIS agent in this one) and our tech analysts Eric Beale and Nell Jones."
We all nodded and then told them what we preferred to be called by.

"Well, I'm Gibbs, these are agents Timothy McGee, Ziva David and....." Gibbs waited as someone ran up the stairs and I instantly had a look of relief and recognition,
"Tony Dinozzo!" I interrupted, walking towards him.
"Deeks!" He replied walking toward me, and we give each other a quick bro hug, breaking apart to see several faces staring at us.
"How do you 2 know each other?" Sam questioned.
"Uhh, there was a joint case when we were both cops" Tony explained. They all nodded their heads and we took our places, Kensi and me along with Tony and Ziva were up the back, while Gibbs was with Callen and Sam, and McGee was with Eric and Nell.
"Agent McGee, you will be here with Mr Beale and Miss Jones, agent Gibbs, you will be partnered up with the FBI agent, and no it is not agent Fornell, they have sent someone new and who is familiar with the case." Hetty ordered. We all went down the bullpen together, to get to know each other better.

Ziva POV
On our way down the stairs I look around in awe, the place not ceasing to amaze me. We reach a group of 4 tables and watch as the LA team sits in their chairs. Tony and I take a desk and Gibbs takes the other, leaving some room for his new partner-God help whoever that is. We all moved around and began to talk, I really kicked it off with Kensi while Tony and Deeks annoyed us.
"Hey Deeks, where's the bathroom?" Tony asked
"I'll show you." Deeks replied getting up with Tony following him. I turn around and continue to talk to Kensi.

Deeks POV
I lead Tony to the bathroom and follow him in, checking that no one else is there, I lock the door. Then turn around to face him, and take a step towards him. He opens his arms wide and I run in to give a proper hug, the one that I wanted to give him when I saw him. We break apart and I look into the eyes of the man who is only millimetres taller than me.
"Marty, long time no talk, and an even longer time no see." Tony says.
---------------

What do you guys think so far? This is my very first fan fiction so all I put is appreciated....please comment and vote👍🏽...I hope to update soon. Thanks for reading!😊