Deeks

Previously
"Guys we found Brandel. He went to a liquor store about 10 minutes ago. "
Hetty's POV
"Mr Getz! We're going to need you back here. I fear that 2 teams may be ripped apart very soon."
Ziva POV
Now that I can clearly see his hair I notice it's blonde!
"Your hair?!" Everyone looks at it and then back at dinozzo expectantly. He gives a puff of annoyance and starts talking.
"I dyed it brown but it's initial natural colour in dirty blonde."
"Eric, what'dya got?"
"I lost Brandel in this forest. I couldn't track his car or quickly get his thermal signature, but this is where Deeks is." Everyone made a move for the door.
"Wait! This whole area is forest and it would take us over a week for us to search HALF of it."
"I guess we better get started."

Deeks POV
I feel hands grab me under the armpits and feel myself being pulled out through the door. I tried to stop myself with my feet but they kept slipping. The last thing I saw before getting tossed into a black van, was the destroyed and broken face of my remaining family.
---------------------------------
Deeks POV (Picks off where he was just tossed into van and tells the story of what he's been through while they tried to find him)

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I could hear the engine of a car roar, I could feel the tyres go over the bumps, where am I? My lip stings and I reach my hand up to it and bring it back down, it's covered in blood. I start to shake as the events of today start clouding my mind. Brandel came, he punched Matt in the face, he order the men to beat up Mike, he backhanded me, hence the split lip, then he dragged me and only stopped when Tony came to my rescue, he kicked Tony so hard, that I'm positive he broke a few ribs, I got tossed in a van. Brandel wants his revenge.

Taking deep breaths I begin to relax and gain control of my mind and body. I look around me and see is black. I try to sit up but the car carelessly going over a huge bump in the road prevents me from doing so, and instead my head flies up and slams back down causing me to slowly feel the effects of a headache. I look up and try to get in a comfortable position without hurting myself more. After rolling over to a hook,  I grab onto it and keep my arms straight and my head firmly on the 'ground'. Time passed and I decided to let my mind wonder off to my brothers. How Tony would be fairing with is probably broken ribs. How the bruise on Matts cheekbone is forming. And how Mike just  is because of the beating he took, because of me.

Mentally shaking my head, I let my mind wonder off to someone else. I let my mind wonder off to Kensi. Her long brown wavy hair, her beautiful mismatched eyes. Her pearly white smile. Her personality and individuality that I love so much. Then the things that can make me 'hate' her so much. Her stubbornness even when I try to do something to protect her. The amount  of bruises she gives me daily from using me as a personal punching bag. But worst of all, her taste in music! I feel my face doing a funny expression that says 'yuck' and then I quietly chuckle.

The road is getting bumpier, I guess I've been here conscious for about an hour. After another 10 minutes, I feel the car slow and the engine stop. The door opens and slams, I hear heavy footsteps crunching on leaves. They're coming closer. I screw my eyes shut to make it look like I'm sleeping. I see the sunlight through my eyelids, even though it's faint.
"Get up boy." An all to familiar voice orders. I feel my hair tug and I 'wake up', he drags my struggling body across the forest ground. The leaves litter the dirt, the trees go sky high, there is a hut that I'm getting dragged to. My hands reach up and try to release the grip on my head but it just tightens.

The door opens and I'm dropped at his feet. He repeatedly kicks me and I hear cracks and crunches from the impact of his boot on my ribs.
"I owe you something that I'm dying to repay." He whispers into my ear. I can smell the alcohol drifting off his breath. Before my thoughts take me any further, I feel a searing pain shoot through my arm, the same feeling you get when getting shot. My eyes droop and I allow unconsciousness to envelope me.