Tracking Him

Williams hasn't been accepting any visitors even after he was released. Dinozzo hasn't showed up for work, Brandel, Deeks and Anderson have all gone off the grid. Not to mention how distraught Kensi and Ziva are. We've had no leads in the Brandel case, everything related to him or his family is sealed and Eric can't hack it.

The doors open and Dinozzo, Williams and Anderson march in.
"Come on. We have something to tell you."
"Eric. Bring up the file of Gordon John Brandel."
"I can't. It's password protected."
"Just do it." All three of them walk up to the computer and type something up. The file unlocks and Eric is granted access to it.
"How?" Nell asks.

Kensi POV
We don't have the time for this. Deeks has been kidnapped for God knows why and we're here! Williams walks up to the big screen and pulls up a photo.
"Agents....it's time you see the Brandel family tree."
At the top was Brandel. Next to him was a blonde haired, blue eyed woman labelled as Mary. Below her was a similar looking girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes called Jennifer. To her right was Agent Micheal Williams. Then Matthew Anderson. Then Agent Anthony Dinozzo. Then right at the bottom was the blonde haired surfer that I loved. My partner, Marty Deeks. No.

My partner, Martin Brandel.
--------------------
Mike POV
Silence. Everyone was staring at the screen with their eyes wide and their mouths open.
"What?" Sam asked through gritted teeth.
"Is this supposed to be a joke?" Kensi asked.
"No. We're brothers." Everyone was staring at us when a ping broke the silence. Eric snapped out of his daze and looked at his computer.
"Guys we found Brandel. He went to a liquor store about 10 minutes ago. " His eyes scanned the computer screen pulling up traffic cams, following the trucks movements. "Alright....I'll tell you when he's stopped."
"Ok. Keep us updated. You with us." Sam said pointing at us.

Hetty's POV
I walk into my office and pick up my phone dialling a number. "Mr Getz! We're going to need you back here. I fear that 2 teams may be ripped apart very soon." I end the call and sit down watching the top teams interrogating their fellow members.
"Oh Mr Deeks, where are you?"

Ziva POV
We all march downstairs and walk into the bullpen. We create a semi-circle around the three of them and I finally get a closer look at them. Tony's blue eyes look tired, he has bags under his eyes and his hair is ruffled up. Now that I can clearly see his hair I notice it's blonde!
"Your hair?!" Everyone looks at it and then back at dinozzo expectantly. He gives a puff of annoyance and starts talking.
"I dyed it brown but it's initial natural colour in dirty blonde." He points his hand at his blonde locks before Williams interrupted.
"Look, can we just explain everything to you after we get him back!?" With that, the whole group erupted with voices. We were all to immersed in screaming at each other to notice Eric at the top of the stairs, *whistle*. Our heads shot up and we bolted up the stairs.

"Eric, what'dya got?"
"I lost Brandel in this forest. I couldn't track his car or quickly get his thermal signature, but this is where Deeks is." Everyone made a move for the door.
"Wait! This whole area is forest and it would take us over a week for us to search HALF of it."

"I guess we better get started."

I am soooooo sorry. I got caught up in school work and family events and stuff so I want to apologise. Since school is almost finished I should be updating more frequently so thank you to all who have been patient. Promise next chapter is going to be longer👍🏽😊