Fighting, fighting and more fighting

Previously on The NCIS Family Crossover
"Mr Williams, Dinozzo and Deeks I want you to report to the boat shed accompanied by Mr Hanna." Hetty ordered. The 3 of them reluctantly stopped and walked towards the challenger with Sam.

Sam POV
I knew I'd have issues with all of them! They lost us our target and caused a chaos in that market for someone we don't even know! Do I here any I'm sorry...or at least an explanation!?! I park the car and look at all of them sitting there, not getting out.
"You have to get out....now!"
One by one, they all exit the vehicle and walk through the abandoned building. I drag them to Hetty's desk and walk away as she stares at them.

Deeks POV
She just stares at us. I don't have time for this. I gotta get to the boat shed and talk to him!
"What happened out there? You were given a direct order to stand down!"
I roll my eyes as the door burst open and a man with a blindfold gets pulled in by the rest of the team. As they remove the blindfold, blue eyes stare into me and I notice exactly who it is.

Tony POV
"What's he doing here!?" I spat out, venom dripping from my words. Matt's eyes are filled with sadness then pure anger. The team direct him to the couch and walk towards us.
"The boat shed has been compromised. We needed to bring him here." Kensi explained.
The three of us storm off and stand in the corner, occasionally giving Matt death stares.
"I still remember that night." Marty says.
"Not as much as me." Mike replies.
"What's that supposed to mean!?!?" Marty challenged they're voices rise to a shout and a everyone looks at us.
"You don't remember that as much!"
"How do you know!?"
Before I know it, they're eye to eye staring each other down.
Callen appears and pushes Marty out of the way.
"Deeks cool off!" He screams and points to the gym.
"Williams cool off!" And points to outside. They both walk their separate ways as I shout at Matt "This is all you fault."
Callen pulls me with him to Hetty's desk, but I slip out of his grip and run. I run as far away as I can.

Ziva's POV
I look around for Tony to find him sitting on the beach, staring at the water. I plop myself down next to him and sit in silence waiting for him to talk.
"I can't face anyone right now." He says after a while.
" Why not?" I look at him, his muscles tensing, his blue eyes staring at the water.
"I can't tell."
"Tony, I won't tell anyone. We're partners, we can trust each other." He looks at me, our lips millimetres apart. I want to place mine on his. We reach in just as his phone goes off. We quickly turn away and head back to ops.
--------------
That one was close! Maybe next time it will happen! Thanks for the views, votes and comments and I hope to update soon! 😊