Finding out

Previously On NCIS Family Crossover
"That all you got boy?" Sam taunted, no my father taunted. Sam's face transformed and in front of me stood my father, I waved my fists in front of me, knocking Sam down.
Mike, Matt and Tony wrestled me off him. At my feet was Sam with Callen hovering over him with an ice pack.
"What the hell was that?" Sam yelled. Eric appeared around the corner
"Uhhh, guys. Sorry to break up your fighting match but I just broke into one part of Brandel's folder and we got some more info on the family." Eric said. My gut churned. Mike helped me to my feet shooting worried glances at Mike, Matt and Tony.

Kensi POV
We all raced up the stairs of OPS, the 4 boys rushing ahead. What the hell is up with them?! When I reach upstairs, the boys are in MY spot! Great! Ziva and I move to the front...GREAT! We all stare at Eric and Nell, expecting them to brief us.
"So we've hacked into Brandel's file and the thing we have uncovered is who mothered his kid or kids. The mother was a kidnap and rape victim, her name was Mary Johansen, she was killed at age 34. The autopsy report says that she died from a gunshot wound and of course she had received trauma for when she was pregnant, delivering the babies." Eric said.

"How many kids were there?" Sam asked.

"Well, it says here that at age 9, she had a child, presuming that's the one who died. She had another one between 8 and 9 years later, one year after that she had one, then another year after that she had another one, then it says here that around 3-5 years later, she had 1 more." Nell finished.
"Oh wait, it also says that around 2-3 years after that, there was 1 more child." She corrected.

"What!?" Screamed Dinozzo, Williams and Anderson.
I look back to see them staring at Deeks who had his head bowed down, avoiding eye contact. I make a step towards him, only to be pushed back by Williams arm. He walks up to Deeks and  grabs his biceps, leading him outside. I turn to follow them when another arm blocks my path. This is getting ridiculous! The arm belonged to dinozzo. He looked at me and said "just don't. Wait." Then turned and left with Anderson on his heels.

Williams POV
I gently pull him to the couch near the bullpen and hear the footsteps behind us, assuming it's the others. We all squish onto the couch and stare expectantly at Marty. Everyone has gone home. It's all silent until from the corner of my eye I see the rest of the 'team' standing over the balcony and I groan. Marty slightly opens his mouth before the door bursts open and masked men with automatic weapons walk in. Their was a little shuffling before a man emerged through the crowd of black. His pale brown hair styled upwards. We all stand up quickly facing him.

Deeks POV
His blue eyes search before landing directly on me. His eyes stare a me, and I look back at him. I look at the man from my nightmares. The man who haunts my dreams. The man who stole my childhood, my family, my mum. Gordon John Brandel.
"Hello boys"

Sooooo sorry for the extremely late update but I've been very busy. Thanks if your still following and please don't forget to vote👍🏽 and comment 😊