The case begins

Previously
"Marty, long time no talk, and an even longer time no see."

Kensi POV
Dinozzo and Deeks walk back out and we all take this opportunity to talk as a group-including all the techies. In the middle of our conversation a man slightly taller than Dinozzo, with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes walks towards us, stopping behind Dinozzo and Deeks.
"Hello, I'm Mike Williams FBI" the man said sticking out his hand. We all walked towards him and shook it, telling him our names, while Dinozzo and Deeks got up to turn around. I look back at them and am surprised to see Deeks speechless, his mouth slightly open in....shock?
"Close your mouth you'll catch flies." I joke. They both snap out of their daze and introduce themselves to Williams. Then Deeks goes to give him the grand tour with Dinozzo following.

Deeks POV
'No, it can't be...can it? If it is that's great, if it's not then I've just made myself look like a freak to our new guest.' We stop in the gym and turn to Williams.
"Marty, Tony its me Mike....do you remember me? Do you remember Mary?" At that we were sure and all embraced, then breaking apart to go and work on the case.
-------
Sam POV
"So how do you like the place?"
"It's amazing."
That tone of voice didn't sound amazed. I reckon I'm gonna have some trust issues with Williams and Dinozzo AS WELL as Deeks! I inwardly groaned, this is gonna be a long case.
----------
Williams POV
I really don't like that Sam guy, he's kinda scary and he has some serious trust issues. It's been a really long case and we haven't had any leads.
" No! It's not him!"
"It might be!" Everyone was arguing, I had a massive headache, and was every tired at 11:00 at night.
"Agents. We need you to be functioning to the best if your ability so I want you all to go home and have a good nights rest. I will see you all tomorrow at 8 o'clock sharp." Hetty interfered. We all groaned and packed up our stuff placing it in bags. Dinozzo, Deeks and I all went into the car while Ziva and Kensi got into their car and everyone else took their own, Gibbs and and McGee taking the rental. Marty opened his door and we all went to our 'beds' to crash for the night.
------------------------
Kensi POV
1 week it's been, one week! We finally have a lead, and we were making our way towards the market to catch a possible killer. Gibbs, Sam and Ziva sat in the car while Deeks, Williams and Dinozzo went undercover and Callen and me watch them. We all had wigs on and button cameras so Hetty and the techies could see and listen. I scan the area, occasionally glancing at the boys. They all gather into one spot and look at the same thing. Everyone listens in to what they say.
"Is that-?" Dinozzo says
"Can't be!" Deeks says
"Looks like-!" Williams says
"Maaaaatttt! " they all scream running towards someone, shoving people out of the way.
"Stand Down!" I hear Hetty through the wig.
"Kensi we'll meet you there!" Sam yells, I hear a car engine start and Callen and I run, following the others.
---------
We reach a field of grass just in time to see the 4 men move to a fighting stance. I suck a breath in as they all advance towards each other, when out of nowhere, Sam and Gibbs appear and grab Williams and Dinozzo, while Callen holds Deeks. Ziva and I grab the guy they were chasing (who is not the target) and look back to see the boys struggling with each other.
"Take him to the boat shed, we'll meet you there. "
Ziva takes him to the car and drives off. I turn around just as Deeks slips out of Callens grip.
"Deeks! Stop!" I scream
"Mr Williams, Dinozzo and Deeks I want you to report to the boat shed accompanied by Mr Hanna." Hetty ordered. The 3 of them reluctantly stopped and walked towards the challenger with Sam.

---------------------
Really sorry for the infrequent updates I promise I will update more, add more densi and Tiva and don't forget to vote and comment! 😊