Gym, 'got a lead' and gym

Previously on The NCIS Family Crossover
"Tony, I won't tell anyone. We're partners, we can trust each other." He looks at me, our lips millimetres apart. I want to place mine on his. We reach in just as his phone goes off. We quickly turn away and head back to ops.

Tony's POV
"Dinozzo! What the hell was that!?" Gibbs growled. I roll my eyes and turn away....some emergency to call us back to ops. I feel a strong grip on my shoulder, and from instinct I fling a punch only to realise it was Gibbs. He grabs my fist and pushes it down, letting go of me. I walk to the gym to discover that Mike and Marty are hitting the life out of the punching bag. Walking in between them, I wrap my hands and join them, silently.
-------
I hear footsteps behind me and turn around, spotting Matt walking in, escorted my an agent. We throw death stares at each other until he breaks the silence.
"Could I talk to them? Alone?" The guard walks out and it's just us, and him.
"What did you want to talk about?!" Marty spat.
"Look, I know your angry with me and you have every right to be. Because I'm angry at myself. I never wanted her dead, I was threatened, he threatened to hurt you and everyone I love and care about if I said a word, or if I didn't act a certain way. Once I acted like myself and told someone. That's how I found my parents dead. Now, I just can't stand it anymore. I'm very sorry." Matt finished, silent tears streaming down his face. We all saw the truth in his eyes and believed him. We all hugged, enjoying every moment.
-------------
Callen POV
Sam, Kensi and I walk down the stairs of ops when I see the agent in charge of Anderson standing by himself. I quicken my pace and within moments I'm in his face.
"What are you doing? You're supposed to be watching him!?"
"Uhhh....he wanted to talk to....Deeks, Williams and din-"
We run to the gym before he gets a chance to finish Dinozzo's name. When we walk in, we see them punching the bags and not each other. I let out a sigh of relief.

-------------
Kensi's POV
When the 6 of us return from the gym, we find the rest if the team sitting on there desk, trying to solve the case and list our target. I look straight at my partner and see he's more happy and he's got a spark in his dreamy ocean blue eyes, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I try to control them. A strand of his hair flops down to his eye and being Deeks, he tries to blow it of, causing it to dance on his forehead. 'Kensi! Stop! He's your partner and that's it. You don't love him! It's against the rules!' I force myself to look back at my computer.
---------
We all look up as Eric whistles
"We got a lead. And Hetty wants Anderson up here as well."
We all bound up the stairs and go to our places, Anderson standing next to Gibbs.
"So....we saw a man talking to our target and we've ID him as, drumroll please.....Gordon John Brandel." (Hetty doesn't know about him or Deeks relationship with him)
I lean on the table and out of the corner of my eye I see Deeks gripping the table until his knuckles go white, and his face tensing.
"Deeks?" Everyone looks at him.

Deeks POV
Everyone is looking at me, Tony gives me a look and I desperately look at his blue eyes, before everything goes black. I let out a groan and force my eyes open, focusing on Kensi's mismatched eyes. Everything comes flooding back to me and one thought sticks in my mind....he's back.
I push myself of the floor and stand up, on screen is his face.
"Keep going."
"What?"
"Keep going with the briefing" I say, determined. Mike, Matt and Tony come stand next to me and the 4 of us lean on the table at the back, causing the girls to move and leaving us staring directly at the screen.
"Ok....um, Brandel sent to prison for drug dealing, child abuse, giving controlled substance to a minor, murder and attempted murder on a minor. He supposedly died in 2005 but in truth it was his cell mate who died and was brandel took his place for another 2 weeks before being released.
"Wait, you said he was in for child abuse and attempted murder on a minor, who were the victims and did he have family?" Callen asked
Nell searched and found something, great.
"It was to his own kids." Silence filled the room.
"Who were the kids?"
"Well it ways here that the cops came to his house once to pick up the body of his 16 year old pregnant daughter who apparently suicided-"
"That's a lie!" The 4 of us screamed, I walked to the door just as Sam stepped in front, blocking my path.
"Move before you get hurt."
Sam laughed "Deeks, you can't even fight."
"Really!?! Wanna go! Come on to the gym right now!"
"Marty. Stop." Mike, Tony and Matt say. I look back to see them shaking there heads.
"No. Not this time. I'm tired of people not respecting me, thinking I'm the weak link and treating me like a joke. You should to."
"Marty, you're angry. Sure any one of us can take him on but you're gonna take your anger out on him." Tony says trying to placate me.
"Oh that's it. Deeks to the ring and then I'm gonna take you Dinozzo."
We all follow Sam to the gym and hop in the ring.
"You're going down Deeks."
"Marty...." Mike warned. We got into a fighting stance and began checking each other . Sam took the first step, he punched the air as I swiftly dodged and kicked him in the back. Every Time Sam tried to hit, I dodged and hit.
"That all you got boy?" Sam taunted, no my father taunted. Sam's face transformed and in front of me stood my father, I waved my fists in front of me, knocking Sam down.
Mike, Matt and Tony wrestled me off him and a familiar tune flooded my ears and relaxed me, bringing me to the present. At my feet was Sam with Callen hovering over him with an ice pack.
"What the hell was that?" Sam yelled. Eric appeared around the corner
"Uhhh, guys. Sorry to break up your fighting match but I just broke into one part of Brandel's folder and we got some more info on the family." Eric said. My gut churned. Mike helped me to my feet and I jumped out of the ring shooting worried glances at Mike, Matt and Tony.