Chapter 14

One month later

Harry-

Addie has been getting worse. We moved her back to the big house about a week after Emmett left. She barely leaves her room, we take meals to her but she only eats a little bit of it. She doesn't cry much any more though, she just stares off into space. It's actually kind of sad, if I ask her how's she's feeling the only thing she says is numb. She rarely talks and I'm worried about her. She cuts more to, a lot more. I have no idea where the hell she hides the blade either. I've checked the bathroom, the closet, dressers, under the beds, everywhere.

Addie--

Empty, nothingness. Those are my feelings, the only ones I have. Everyday I sit in my room and pick at my food, after they leave I cut my arms. Everyday someone visits me, my dad or a brother, maybe a friend, one time was a doctor, one was a therapist, after they leave I cut my thighs. I have a system and everyday, I repeat it. If I think of Jj or Emmett or Shane I cut my hips and stomach. I like my system, although Harry doesn't. He comes in and searches my room at least twice a day, sometimes he begs and other times he cries. All he wants is my blade, but I don't want to give it to him, I've hid it well. It's taped underneath my sink, with the pipes, he'll never find it there.

I want to say with all this time I've finally got a plan and am ready to live my life but I'm not, the farthest I've gotten is figuring out how to kill myself without them stopping me or hearing me.

Kyle-

*on the phone*

"You need to get here and fix this, my sister is probably going to end up dead," I said.

"What do you want me to do, the hell if she'll listen to me."

"Hey dumbass, she loves you. How can you be so dense. I know you still love her. Emmett, whatever lesson you were trying to teach her got fucked up. Get here and fix it," I hung up.

Twenty minutes later there's a knock at the door. "Hello?"

"Hi Kyle" Emmett said.

"How'd you get here that fast?" I asked.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "I never left here, I stayed at a hotel and when Harry told me Addie had moved out, I moved back in."

"You're an ass."

"Where's Addie?" he asked.

"Her room."

Addie--

I just finished in the bathroom, Jj amd his smile clouded my mind. I sat down in my bed and starred at my scars.

After a few minutes someone knocked.

"Addie?" Emmett walked in and I stared at him blankly, "How's it going?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said.

"What?"

"You left me."

"I'm sorry Addie"

"You listen to me-"

"No! you listen to me god damn it. I love you and I will always fucking love you and you doing this, you cutting destroyed you! Look at you!" he pulled my shirt off of me, "Look at your skin! Why the hell do you feel the need to do this when you have so many people who love you! I don't see two inches that are not covered in cuts! Your legs!" he hiked my shorts up, "that's fucked up Addie, that's fucked up," he yelled but gradually got quieter.

"I know," I whispered.

"So lets go," he picked me up bridal style.

"Where?"

"Outside for a walk."

"No."

"Try and stop me," he challenged.

I took a deep breath and screamed loud and high. Harry came out of his room, "What the fuck?!"

"We're just going for a walk," Emmett said and kept walking.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Addie, you need to grow up, this shit is getting old," he walked outside.

"Emmett, I know what you're thinking, please don't it'll burn," I begged.

He took a step closer and threw me into the pool. I kept trying to swim to the top but my strength is basically gone.Emmett jumped in when he noticed and pulled me out.

"That did nothing!" I yelled at him. He helped me walk back to my room to change and would not leave me alone. "I need to change, either get out or let me into my bathroom."

"Fine, five minutes." I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom. I quickly stripped down and grabbed my blade. I had five minutes but that was plenty of time. I cut my arms a bit and some on my stomach. Emmett knocked, "time up. Out now or I'm coming in." I quickly threw my clothes on and walked out. "Did you do it again?" I looked away, "God damn you Addie."

"I'm not sorry," I said.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into the bathroom.

"what are you doing?" I asked.

"What I should have done instead of leaving," he pulled out a bottle of alcohol from the cabinet.

"You wouldn't," I said.

"I would," he dumped the whole bottle on my wrists, it was over half full. I cried out in pain, tears rolling from my eyes.

"I fucking hate you," I said, my voice full of venom.

"Stop Addie," he ran out of the room but was back quickly with three more bottles. He layed a towel on my floor and told me to lay down.

"Fuck off!" I yelled at him.

"Harry!" he yelled out. Harry came in two minutes later, "when I get her on the ground hold her arms," Emmett instructed. He wrestled me to the ground amd sat on my legs while Harry got My arms. He pushed my shirt up and started pouring the alcohol on my skin. I was crying from the pain but he wouldn't stop. He moved to my legs next and I couldn't move I was in so much pain. When all three bottles were done Harry left and Emmett sat with My head in his lap stroking my hair.

"I'm sorry Addie," he said.

"It hurts so bad," I cried.

"I know baby, it'll be okay," I swore he was crying to.

----

A/N

oo. alcohol on the scars, ouch.

I fear the story is wrapping up soon. *cries in a corner* vote!

--Alexx