Chapter 9

Addie

"Put that in the kitchen!" I yelled to Grant. We're moving into the apartment and its going smoothly as of now. We have just started though.

"We're going back for more," Kyle told me. We don't have that much stuff but it will take a few more trips.I nodded and kept unpacking.

Downstairs there is a kitchen, a living room and a bathroom. The bathroom doesn't have a shower or bath but it works for when people are over. The kitchen is small but not to small, it has a pantry in it so that's a plus. Its got a fridge, stove, microwave and cupboards. The living room is fairly large. We're putting a sectional couch in one corner and a kitchen table in another. The coffee table is going to be in front of the couch. We're waiting on the company to bring furniture.

Upstairs is a full bathroom and two bedrooms. The bathroom has a shower/ bath and a huge sink. The first room at the top of the stairs will consist of two desks across from each other for school. The second room is the bedroom. We have a queen bed, two dressers and a nightstand. The closet isn't very big but it'll work.

When Kyle, Grant, and Harry got back I had finished unpacking all of the bathroom things for both bathrooms and had started working on the closet.

At about noon we stopped and got pizza while the movers moved in the stuff. We hadn't been working long, maybe an hour and a half, but it was hard work.

After all of the furniture was in then we finished unpacking and putting everything where it belongs.

By about 6:00 we were completely done and decided to go get food. We went to a nearby diner to eat.

"Kyle, do you know the reason your names Kyle?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like who you were named after or why?"

"No. Why?"

"Nothing, just curious." We casually continued the conversation until we were finished eating. When we had finished everyone went back to the big house.

"I'm going to find Annie," I told Emmett. I walked upstairs to her office thing and, who woulda guessed, found her.

"Addie, what can I do for you?" she asked only glancing up once.

"Kyle."

"What about him?"

"How'd he die?"

She looked up, "What are you talking about hun, he's very much alive." I could easily tell she was lying.

"How about your wrists? when did you cut them?"

"Addie, stop this nonsense. Where did you hear these lies from?"

"Gran told me before she died. I do the evil thing, I'm just like my mother."

"Its a long story Addie."

"I've got time."

"Fine. Kyle would have been your uncle, he die-"

"Killed himself," I corrected.

"He killed himself. I cut my wrists after my parents died and again when my friends died," she took a deep breath.

"Addie was my mother, Steven was my father. Harry was my bestfriend and boyfriend, Louie was another of my best friends and Kyle was your father's brother."

"How'd they die?" I asked.

She jumped into a long story of how we got to the present. She cried and stopped to get tissues multiple times. When she was finished she asked me a question, "What did gran mean you do the evil thing?"

"I cut my wrists. I told her I was going to run away and she told me I was just like you."

"When have I ever cut in front of you? its been probably 17 years."

"Kyle and Harry were at Uncle Alexs house and the boys told me I couldn't go. I was coming to see what you and dad were yelling about. You cut them just as I turned the corner. I ran to my room and cried because I thought you were going to die."

She sat quietly for a while.

"When I was little, I would have cared if you died. Two years ago I would have killed you myself," I said.

"and now?"

"Now? Now I'm not quite sure. But two days ago I would have slit you're throat." I walked out of the room and found Emmett with Harry and Shane.

"Let's go," I said to Emmett. We drove back to our place and watched a movie in our room. While the previews went on I explained what Annie had told me and Emmett listened. We talked about it for a few minutes and then decided to watch the movie.

It started and I hit play. "Twilight? Really Addie?"

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he kissed my forehead and let me watch twilight. Halfway through I fell asleep.

---

A/N

damn writers block .-. sorry. vote(:

--Alexx