Chapter 2

I'm driving to Starbucks before I head towards school. I got an ice cap, my favorite. I drove to school and parked in the student parking lot. One thing about my school is that there are about 15ish Bryces in it. My aunts and uncles stayed in the area and quite frequently are over with their kids. We have the biggest family. They stuck with 2 or 3 kids. Oh yeah, they're also all boys.

I walked into school and immediately was met by three Bryces, Jared, Jeffrey, and Joey. They were triplets from my Uncle Alex. I waved at them and kept walking. They didn't like me to much, something about a box, what was it called again? Oh yeah! x-box, I broke their x- box. Oops.

I walked to my locker and opened it up. I grabbed my book for Chemistry. My favorite, that was sarcasm. I started walking to first hour when I was tripped. Did I mention that I'm bullied?

"Hey Addie, watch your step," Shane, aka my bully, said. I picked my books back up and kept walking when he ran next to me, "Cat got your tounge?" I didn't answer. He stood in front of me and I stopped walking, "Whatever. Not like anyone likes you anyway," He left, but he'd be back.

I went into first hour and sat down in the back corner, like always. Soon after, my friend Brooke came and sat with me.

"I heard about earlier. I'm sorry I wasn't there," she said.

"No problem, but next time I'm gonna kick his ass. I'm not in the mood for his shit today."

"Dude, don't. You're going to get expelled sooner or later." The bell rang and we stopped talking to listen to the lecture from Ms. Stewart. At the end of the hour I left without talking to Brooke. She'd understand, I'm in a mood.

I walked to second hour without any incidents. Adam and Drew were in there.

"Hey Addie," Drew said.

"Hey guys." I sat down and put in headphones. I immediately got started with my drawing from the previous week. Art is my passion, it's a safer way I get my anger out.

After that class I headed to lunch with Adam, Brooke, and Drew. We sat at our usual table and started our usual conversation.

"Are you sure you don't want food Addie?"

"Yeah guys. I'm not hungry." I don't eat much and they're trying to make me feel guilty about it.

"You are hungry, why won't you eat?" Brooke asked.

'Someone called me fat in eighth grade and now I have an eating disorder,' I thought but didn't say. "I'm not feeling well," I lied. They dropped it and made plans for what we were gonna do over the weekend.

"Movies and Addies?" Drew suggested.

"Yeah, Your mom like loves me," Brooke said. I wish I could say that.

"Yeah, weird. But that sounds fine. For the weekend I mean." Lunch ended shortly after that and I had to go to Math next. Brooke and Adam are in it, as well as Shane.

When we got to the classroom we sat in the back and talked. I hate math. Shane came in late and took his seat in front of me like normally.

"Hey Addie," Shane said, "Tell Harry I'll be over right after school today." Yuck. My brother Harry and Shane are like best friends. Harrys a bit rebellious as well. Our parents don't like Shane, sometging about his parents and that he's a Campbell. Whatever, I never asked.

As soon as the bell rang I bolted out of there and went to my next class. I kinda zoned out not that I really cared anyways. In fifth hour I barely showed up. I was debating between going or going home. I ended up just going and took a little nap.

After school was over I went home and immediately got changed to go running. I exercise a lot. I'm bordering dangerously skinny. I ran for about two hours and then came home. I forgot Shane was coming over and nearly ran into him when I was walking back to the house. He, without realizing it was me, stopped me from falling in the pool.

"Thanks, you can let go now," I said. He was staring at me and when I looked down I realized I was in a sports bra and tiny ass shorts that showed my cuts. Oops. I went into the house without another word to anyone and called my grandma Elle.

"Hey gran, what's up?"

"Nothing Addie, why are you calling?"

"I can't just call to call? See how you are?"

"No, you can't."

"Fine, Can I stay with you over Christmas break?"

"Why?"

"I haven't seen you in forever!"

"You're lieing but we can talk about it when you're here next?"

"Thursday. Break starts next Thursday."

"Alright Addie, see you then." She hung up. Gran is the only one I can really talk to.

Kyle came to tell me to go to dinner but I said I didn't feel well and took a shower. After my shower I stared out the window only to see my family starting a fire. I went to bed upset because no one could think to include their fucking sister. Dickheads, All of them.

--------------

A/N good???? I'm excited to be writing again! I'm trying really hard to get chappies written fast to update quick! Nd thanks to everyone for the 8,000 read on LWBB!!

--Alexx