Hospital Girl

*Sky's POV*

I grabbedy guitar and we started to run towards the hospital doors. "Why did you bring your guitar?" Andy asked. "Don't worry about it." I said. We reached the desk and the lady looked at me. "Room 208." She said. "Thanks Rebecca." I said. She smiled and we ran towards the room. I opened it and I saw Raven, sitting up on her phone, with a cast on her right leg.

"Hey Raven." I said. Raven looked at me and I gave her a hug. "Wait..what's goin on?" Andy asked. "Raven is known as the "Hospital Girl" around here. She is always breaking bones and shit." I said. Raven laughed and Ashley ran up to her and have her a kiss. She smiled and I looked at Ashley, who was staring at her cast. "She'll be okay. She's always okay." I said. "So then why'd you bring your guitar?" Andy asked again. "Cause I like to sing songs to kinda lighten up the mood of being in a hospital." I said. Everyone sat around the room and I grabbed a stool. I set my guitar on my lap and strummed a few notes.

"Juliet? Wanna sing a few songs with me?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. She pulled her chair up next to me and I looked at Raven. "So Raven, what song do you wanna hear?" I asked her. "We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus." She said laughing. "Always gotta pick the pop songs." I said. I started to strum the beginning and I looked at Juliet. "So do you know the words?" I asked her. She shook her head and I laughed. "Well then ill just sing it." I said. I started to sing it, everyone smiling.

I made a few funny faces, and CC danced around the room and we laughed. When the song ended I looked at Raven, who was deep in thought. "Call Me Maybe." She said. Everyone laughed and I started to play. This time Juliet joined and we sang the words. Everyone danced around and laughed and joked. After the song ended I looked at my shoes. "Let's sing a song I know Raven loves." I said. I started to play Dead Walking Texas Ranger by Sleeping With Sirens and Raven danced a little, with the position she's in she couldn't really do much.

We sang, all of us singing in harmony. I smiled and looked at everyone. "THERE'S NO WHERE LEFT TO RUN!!" I said. Everyone smiled. "FUCK!!" Everyone yelled. We laughed and I held my stomach. "Oh my god that's hilarious." Juliet said. I looked at everyone and smiled. "This..this is what I love. We are a family. I love all of you." I said. Everyone smiled and we all joined in for a hug around Raven. We have her a hug and we say around and played songs till it was time to go. Raven would be out tomorrow morning so we told her that we'd pick her up.

We got onto the bus and got out some food. "I'm so fucking hungry. I think I'm hungrier than Jake." I said. Juliet looked at me with narrow eyes. "What?" I said. "We are gonna take you to a doctor. I really think you have a baby." Juliet said.