Baby Come Back

*Sky's POV*

I put on my lipstick as Ashley flat ironed his hair. Ashley and I have been living together for a month now and everything has been good. I have a lot less hate from the BVB army though there are some Purdy Girls who still flip me the bird.

"So are you ready for the Warped Tour? It starts tonight." Ashley asked, combing his hair. I smiled and played with my red hair. I grabbed my flat iron and started to flat iron it, the waves turning to straight. "I'm ready to fucking rock." I said, flat ironing my bangs.

"You are one funny red head I swear." He said. I laughed and playfully punched him in the arm. He set his comb down and wrapped his arms around my waist as I set my flat iron down and brushed my hair.

"How did I get you?" He asked smiling. "Ways one would call a tragedy, but another calls heavens calling." I said, turning around and pecking Ashley in the lips. I walked out the bathroom and grabbe my suitcases off the floor. I carried them to the living room, setting them down by the front door. Ashley joined me, setting his suitcases beside mine.

"Do you wanna see the guys?" Ashley asked. I nodded and he called everyone up to meet at our house. I called everyone in Rebel 5, so I wouldn't be alone with all the guys, though I knew that Andy would bring Juliet. "Yeah ill come." Raven said as I calle her last. Everyone said yes to go so everyone was on their way.

"Hey?" Ashley asked. I turned around and he was looking at the ground. "What's up?" I asked him. "Listen..umm..do you still love Andy?" He asked. I looked at him, then looked at my hands. "Yes. Of course. Ill always love him." I said. "Do you still love Raven?" I asked. He looked me in the eyes. "Yes. A lot." He said. "Do you love me?" I asked. He looked at me, then walked towards me and grabbed my hands. "Of course I do. I just have this feeling that ill end up with Raven and you'll be...I don't know what, with the relationship Juliet and Andy are in.." He said. "Yeah I know." I said. "So are we broken up then?" He asked. I looked at the ground. "Yeah I guess we aren't together anymore." I said. Ashley kissed me, his lips on mine for what felt like eternity. He pulled away. "Just wanted to do one more time." He said. I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you Ashley." I said. "I love you too." He replied. He pulled away and I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it and everyone was there, with alcohol and cigarettes.

"Hey motherfuckers!" I said, letting everyone in. They laughed and sat around the living room. I sat on the couch next to Jake and CC. I saw Andy standing with Juliet. "So how is everything going?" Jake asked. I looke at Ashley and he nodded. "Well..Ashley and I are....GETTING MARRIED!!" I yelled. Ashley laughed as Andy choked on his whiskey. "Wait WHAT!! No you CAN'T GET MARRIED!!" He yelled. "Andy Andy calm your tits their flying everywhere." I said.

Andy calmed down a little and I smiled. "Ashley and I broke up." I said smiling. "Why are you so happy about it?" Mandy asked. "Cause we didn't do it out of hate. We did it put of love." I said. Ashley walked over to Raven and she looked at him. He smiled at her and hugged her and she hugged him back. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." Ashley said. They pulled away and kissed, making us "awe".

"So who are you dating now?" Andy asked. I looked at him. "Nobody. I'm a single Pringle and ready to mingle." I said laughing. Andy's eye sparkled and Juliet looked at me. "Well who do you want to date?" She asked. "No one. Not right now. Kinda want to be single right now." I said. Andy's smile kinda faded, but was still there.

I walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed a soda and when I turned around, my lips met with Andy's. "I've missed that." He said after I pulled away. I looked at the ground. "Do you love Juliet?" I asked him. He looked me in the eyes. "Yes. But I love you more." He said. "Andy..listen. Be with Juliet. Be with her as long as you can. Then, if we really..desperately..need each other, not for lust, but for love..then we can get back together." I said, taking Andy's hands.

"Would we get remarried?" He asked. "Andy we are still married. We never signed the divorce papers." I said. I saw Andy look at the ground and smile. "Perfect." He said. He walked out of the kitchen and I walked out soon after. "So lets get drunk." Juliet said. We laughed and grabbed beers. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it up.

I took a few drags, blowing the bitter smoke out of my mouth. "I missed you..you bitter tasting...lung killing little fucker." I said, looking at the cigarette. Jake laughed and I started to drink some beer, the taste a bitter one. "Ugh how can we drink this stuff?" I asked. "It's cause we're idiots." Jinxx said. I laughed, taking a few more drags and starting to feel lightheaded. "Haha!! I'm starting to get a little lightheaded." I said. "Perfect." Alex said, handing me another beer. "Now..who's ready for Warped Tour?!?"