Moving On

*Andy's POV*

It's now time to leave London. I looked at Ashley and Sky, who were standing side by side. Sky smiled at him and I looked at her in confusion.

"Andy?" I heard Sky say. She pointed to a area and we walked over there. "Listen Skylar I'm sorry." I said. "It's ok. It's ok Andy. I just...I'm sorry but...I'm with someone else." She said. I felt my heart stop and I felt cold. "Who?" I tried to say but it only came out as a whisper.

"Ashley." She said. I felt tears in my eyes and I looked down. "Andy..I'm Sorry it's just..I needed to move on. I still love you..I will always love you. But what you did was just way to far." She said. I nodded. She put her hands on both sides of my face and pulled it down towards her. She kissed my forehead softly and wipped some of my tears away.

"I love you Andy." She said, giving me a hug. "I love you too." I said. She pulled away and we walked towards our suitcases and boarded the plane. "Ashley? Is it ok if I sit with Andy on the ride? You can talk to Raven." She said. Ashley nodded. "That's a good idea." He said. Sky smiled and kissed him, then walked towards me. "Let's go." She said smiling.

I smiled back and we walked to our seats.

As the plane flew, I looked at Ashley and Raven. She sat there frowning and Ashley talked to her and nudged her with his shoulder playfully. She smiled and started to giggle a little. Ashley said something and she looked at Sky, then back at Ashley. She nodded at Ashley, then smiled and started to play on her phone. "See? Everything is better." Sky said. "Yeah. Like Jake said. "Better to be your friend than your enemy."." I said. Sky nodded. "Can I call you Sky?" I asked. "Of course." She said. She started to look in a few AP magazines and I looked at my hands.

"Hey, look at this." Sky said. I looked at I saw my face. "You look cool." She said. She flipped through some more and found a article on Sky and I. "Oh my god they did a article on us." She said laughing. "Oh awesome." I said. we looked through some more magazines and before we knew it we were back in Los Angelos.

We got off the plane and we walked around the airport. Sky ran over to a waiting Juliet. "Oh my god what are you doing here?" Sky asked surprised. "Jinxx told me you guys would be in Los Angelos so I left a day early." She said. She gave us all a hug. "Why is Andy wearing your wedding ring around his neck?" She asked. I looked at Sky, who looked at me surprised. "You still have my ring?" She asked. I looked down. "I'm sorry." I said. "No it's ok. Thank you for not throwing it away." Sky said. "We aren't together anymore." She said. Juliet's mouth opened then closed. "So you guys are gonna get a divorce?" She asked.

"I guess so. But we are still friends." She said. She gave me a tight hug, then grabbed Ashley's hand. Juliet looked down at their hands and her eyebrow raised. "Is there something I'm missing here?" She said, looking at them. "Their together." I said. "Oh." She said. "Hey, Juliet Andy is a great guy. You should get to know him. You guys would make a cute couple." Sky said. I blushed as Juliet looked at me. "Go ahead Andy take Ms. Simms to dinner." Ashley said. I looked at Juliet, then at Sky. She nodded at me. 

"Would you like to go to dinner with me?" I asked Juliet. She smiled. "Of course." she said. I looked at Sky. "It's a good thing to move on ya' know?" She said. I nodded and Sky walked over to me and grabbed my wrist. She brought it over to Juliet's hand and put it in hers. She joined her hand in mine and my hand felt warm. I squeezed Juliet's hand a little and she smiled. We walked hand in hand to our cars. "Juliet, I know that we haven't gone on a date yet, but will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Yes." She said. I smiled. I felt my heart start to slowly heal and I smiled. "Juliet, you might help save my heart." I said. "As long as you bromise not to put mine in danger, I can bandage your heart forever." She said. I smiled and we got into my car, Ashley and Sky getting into theirs.

________________________

Hey guys! I know you guys are pulling your hair out over what is happening but JUST WAIT!! This is a Andy Biersack love story not a Ashley Purdy love story so just chill and wait for it...just wait for it!! Thanks guys for reading and I swear after a few more chapters the whole thing will be so much better. LOVE YA!!!

Cece R.