Hell

*Andy's POV*

It's been a week since Sky left. We are leaving London on Monday and its already Friday. I have to say that once she walked out the door it was like hell.

•FLASHBACK•

The door slammed and I looked at Sky's ring in my hand. I felt my eyes sting and I felt a huge lump in my throat. I balled my fist up and yelled, punching the wall.

A hole appeared, and I slid on the wall, crying. Jake walked up to me, and I looke at him with anger. "Go away." I said. "Andy.." Danny said.

"GO AWAY!! NOW!" I yelled. Everyone flinched and turned toward their rooms except Raven. She was standing their with her arms holding her stomach, and she looked like she was going to vomit.

I got up and stood in front of her. She looked at me, her eyes red. She wrapped her arms around me and cried on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and cried also. We stood their crying and trembling in each others arms.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

I touched Sky's wedding ring, which was on a chain around my neck. I played with it a little, rubbing the diamond.

Jake walked in the room. "Let's go eat." He said. I nodded and we walked to a nearby pizza place. Jake has always been there for me. I smiled at him as he sat in front of me with a pepperoni pizza.

"Are you ok?" He asked. "Honestly I don't know. I miss her so much you know?" I said. He nodded. "Sometimes mistakes happen." He said. "Yeah. Mine was just a mistake that broke us apart." I said. I felt tears start to come back but I held them in and started to hold Sky's wedding ring.

"Don't say that. You guys can always get back together. And even if you don't, which I doubt cause I know that she still loves you, you guys can at least try to be friends. I'd rather have a friend than a enemy." Jake said, taking a bit out of his pizza.

I nodded and looked at my hands. "Thanks Jake." I said. Jake grinned and pushed a slice of pizza towards me. I smiled and grabbed it, taking a bite out of it. "I really hope Sky will forgive me." I said.

"She will dude...she will someday." Jake said. I held her ring again. I took the necklace off and took off my wedding ring, which was still on my finger. I put my ring on the necklace, it beside Sky's and I put the necklace back on.