Three Days Left

*Skylar's POV*

I woke up and turned and saw Andy staring at me. I jumped. "Did I scare you?" He said smiling. "No. You just made me turn to fucking kangaroo." I said rolling my eyes. He laughed and I got closer to him. He grabbed my hand and looked at my ring. "We are getting married in three days." He said. I smiled. I love the fact that I'm gonna be a Mrs. Biersack. I'm also surprised nobody has tried to fuck our relationship yet. But I bet it will happen soon. Shit always happens.

I got up and dragged Andy downstairs. "Why can't I stay in bed?!?" He whined. "Cause we need to go to band rehearsal and you have been laying on your ass for three days now. It's time for you to give you back side a break." I said. "Well I could just lay on my stomach." He said. I looked at him and his eyes widened. "Sorry." He said. I nodded and kept walking. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some bread. I looked at Andy. "Go wake up Amy." I said.

He nodded and went upstairs. I start making breakfast. A few minutes later Andy came down with a very tired Amy. I smiled. Amy is now 5, turning 6 in three weeks. You're probably wondering, "WHERE THE HELL ARE HER PARENTS?" Well, we actually moved, Andy and I. We now live together. Amy comes to visit every other month. Yeah. A lot happens between books huh?

I put the toast on a plate. Then I started to cook the eggs and bacon. After I finished, I put the food on a plate and sat it in front of them. Andy looked at me. "You're not gonna eat?" He asked. I shook my head. He looked at me in worry. I haven't ate in days. The truth is, I've been feling like shit lately. I don't know why. But I just get these rally bad headaches. I plan on going to the doctor today while Andy is at bad rehearsal. I told him I had one too so he wouldn't make me go with him to his.

After they finished, I grabbed their plates and put it in the sink. I picked up Amy so she could go upstairs and change. "You should go change too." I said, looking at Andy. "Are you gonna help me change too?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Nope." I said, popping the P. He looked at me with a sad face and I walked upstairs. I put Amy down in her room. "I don't need help getting dressed." She said. I laughed and watched as she closed her door.

I went to my room and saw Andy in his boxers, putting on some pants. "Hurry up we only have a few more minutes." I said. "Don't rush me. I have long legs." He said. "Well tell your long ass legs to hurry the fuck up." I said, holding my head. Another one of those painful headaches. Andy looked at me. "Are you sure you're ok?" He asked me. I looked at him then turned around towards the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and looked in the mirror.

My face isn't its regular color anymore. I look paler than Andy in his Perfect Weapon music video. I went back towards the room and saw Andy sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. "What?" I said. He looked at mw. "Why won't you tell me what is wrong?" He said. "Nothing is wrong." I said. "Don't bullshit me Sky!" He said angrily.

I shook. 

I hate it when he gets angry. It makes me angry. "I told you nothing is fucking wrong Andy! God Dammit why do you have to know every fucking thing that is going on in my mind!" I said, pacing around the room. "Because I care about you!" He yelled. "No you don't! You know what you're doing? You're being just like my mother! She acts like she gives a shit, but in the end she just ends up fucking with you and beats you till you wish to die. Just like my uncle." I yelled. He stood there, mouth wide. "Andy I'm-" "I gotta go." Andy said, grabbing his phone and keys and walking downstairs.

He closed the room door behind him and I shook. I felt my eyes water and my cheeks get hot. I held my tears and screams back, a lump rising in my throat. I went to my drawers and took out a Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt and black sweat pants. I pulled on my converse and put my hair into a sloppy bun. I grabbed my sunglasses, keys, and my phone, and put them in my purse. I went downstairs and saw Amy sitting at the bottom of the stairs. "Andy is mad at you." She said. I felt a tear leave my eye and I took her hand to lead her out the door. "I know. I know." I said. 

*Andy's POV*

I gpt in my car, slamming my door shut. I slapped my face into my hands and threw my phone on the passenger seat, it bouncing a few times then finally sitting there. I turned the car on and began driving towards Ashley's house. I held in my anger the whole way there. I can't believe she said that to me. I love Sky, it's just, sometimes she can say things that can really get to you. I know it's stupid and I shouldn't care. I know she just wasn't thinking.

I know I'll get over in a few minutes. It's just sometimes she can say the craziest things. But then again, I do the same. I relaxed a little and pulled onto Ashley's driveway. I saw Jake walking up with his guitar. I got out of the car and ran towards him. "Ready dude?" Jake said. "Yep." I said, plastering a half-fake smile.

*Skylar's POV*

I dropped Amy off at Sammi's house so I could go to the doctor without her asking questions. Once I got there I went to the front desk. "Name?" The lady said, looking at me through from above her glasses. "Skylar Knight." I said. The lady smiled and typed a bunch of stuff into the computer. "You're right on time. Just go ahead and go back over there and into that second door and your doctor should be in there waiting for you." She said. I nodded thanks and walked where she told me to. I opened the door and I saw my doctor. She smiled.

"Hello Sky." She said, a huge clean smile on her face. I smiled back and sat down in a chair. She looked at me. "So what seems to be the problem?" She asked me. "Well, I've been getting these horrible headaches." I said. She looked at me, then started to check my vital signs. "Well you seem alright, just a few problems in the dilation of your puples, but that's just what happens. How about we do somemore test, then I'll send you a letter when we figure out what is wrong with you?" She said. I nodded, then watched adndid what she told me to as she checked me. 

Once I was free to go I left, picking up Amy and takingher back to the house. I opened the door and saw Andy sitting on the couch. He looked at me and shot right up. "Goodnight Amy." I said, kneeling down and giving Amy a kiss on the cheek. She smiled and ran upstairs. Andy got closer to me and he just stood there. I couldn't take it. I pushed myself against him and kissed him passionately. He kissed back, and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

I pulled away and looked into his blue eyes. "Andy I'm so sorry for everything that I said. I wasn't thinking and I've been so mad lately and I shouldn't have said that to you. I know how you feel about my family." I said. He nodded and smiled. "It's ok." He said. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "I love you Andrew Biersack." I said. "I love you to Skylar Knight." He said, and he picked me up and carried me upstairs into our bedroom.