We were so close

*Ashley's POV*

We walked towards the antique store, looking through the windows. We snuck in the back and Andy tried to open the door. "Fuck it's locked. Sky?" He said. She walked over with her bobby pin and started to pick the lock. God she is hot. If she wasn't with Andy I would fuck her. I watched with wide eyes as she opened the door and looked at us with a smirk. She stepped to the side and everyone walked in. I walked in last.

"That was hot. I said. "Shut up." Sky said laughing. We walked inside and Sky went over to Andy. He wrapped his arms around her. I have to admit I'm jealous. But Andy is my brother and I would never do anything to hurt him. No matter how hot his girl is. 

"Ok. So plan?" Sam asked. I looked at him. He still had sprinkles on him. I bet we all looked like intense bakers. "Let's look at stuff, rearange things. If anybody drops anything the-" Sky said before we heard glass break. We looked at CC. At his feet was a broken doll. He looked at us. "Oops.." He said. 

"Ok.." She said. We looked away. Everybody sarted talking till I heard the noise that I fear the most. "Shut the fuck up it's the cops!" I whispered loudly. Everybodt went silent and we ran out the door. Sky closed the door and locked it back with her bobby pin. We ran through an alleyway and jumped over someones fence.

"Ok. Now we need to get back to the hotel." Danny said. "Ok. I got this." I said and started to jump over fences. 

We soon made our way back to the hotel. We got into our room and started to take showers and change. I put on some black ripped skinny jeans, a black button up shirt and my combat boots with my silver star necklace. I dried and flat ironed my hair. Once I was done I went into Andy and Sky's room. Everybody in their was dressed.

I looked at Andy. He was wearing black jeans with his belt, a ripped Rebel 5 shirt, and his combat boots. Sky was wearing black tights with one of Andy's belts, a white and black half cut BVB shirt, and her black and white converse. "Lookin sexy Ash?" I heard Sky say. I looked at her and I started to feel a heat on my cheeks..Oh god I'm blushing. I turn away and walk towards the kitchen.

"I'mma get some fruit." I said. "I will too." I heard and Sky was right behind me. I grabbed a banana and leaned against the counter. Sky grabbed a apple and sat on the counter. "So how are you?" She asked. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

She raised her eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" She asked. "You have been flirting with me." I said. She looked at her apple. "Look. I'm sorry. I've just been so attracted to you. I can't help it. You're just so good lookin." She said laughing. I smiled.

"Look. I promise I won't do it anymore. I love Andy." She said. "Ok." I said. She walked away and I watched as she sat by Andy and kissed him. I smiled. I looked at Raven. I walked over to her and kissed her on her cheek. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"So what do we do now?" Ben asked. "Let's go shopping." I said. Raven smiled. "Yes!" She said.