Bachelorette and Bachelor (Part Bachelorette.1)

*Skylar's POV*

The girls and I put our bags into the the trunk and got into my car. I looked at Sammi. "Are you sure I can't drive?" I asked her. "I'm sure. Your hand will not touch this wheel." She said. I laughed. "So what are we gonna do?" Mandy asked Sammi. "Hopefully we will see some strippers." Raven said. "NO NO NO! I do NOT wanna see strippers." I said. Sammi looked at me. "What are you a Mormon?" She asked. "No! I just don't wanna see male strippers...They are gross" I said. "Ok so you're not a Mormon, you're just lesbian." Sammi said. I frowned. "No. I just don't wanna see any strippers." I said. "You know the guys are gonna see strippers." Raven said. "Yes. But I trust Andy. It's Ashley who shouldn't be trusted." I said. Raven flicked me, making me smile.

"We will go to...the arcade!" Sammi said. I looked at her. "What the fuck?" I asked her. "Dude, it's a fucking arcade. It will be fun! And there are bumper cars." She said. I perked up. "Lets go." I said quickly. Sammi laughed. "I'm so gonna beat you at all the games." Raven said. "Whatever. I'm so gonna kick your ASS in bumper cars." I said. "Oh you're on!" Mandy said. We drove to the arcade, making bets.

Once we got to the arcade, we ran straight for the bar. "I'll get a margarita." I said. The girls sat around me. "So what is the plan while we are here?" Kim asked. "We are gonna get drunk." Raven said. "Nope! Wasted." Sammi said. "Nope. Better...SHIT-FACED wasted..." I said, looking at the girls. They smiled as the waiter handed us our drinks. I looked at mine, there was a paper attached to it. I opened it, seeing a number. I looked at the waiter, and he winked at me.

Sammi looked at me. "Nope. That is not cool." She said, grabbed the note and balling it up. She threw it at the waiter and flicked him off. I laughed, taking a sip of my drink. I drank it down and got up. "Lets go play some games." I said. The girls cheered and we headed towards the games. We played some games, including wack the weasel, and different kind of games.

It started to get late so I wanted to do one last thing. "Lets go to the bumper cars." I said. The girls grinned. We walked towards the cars and climbed in. The music started and the cars started to move. I went towards Raven and bumped into her. Her car bumped onto the sides, and her car beeped, meaning she lost a life. we have 3 lives. I looked at Sammi and the girls. "Let's go for Raven!" I yelled. They nodded. We chased Raven, her hitting the sides until her car stopped moving, meaning that she is done. I laughed as she flicked me off. I ran into Sammi, and she hit the sides. Now she only has 1 life left. I looked at her as her eyes widened. I ran into her and her car stopped moving. "Now it's just Mandy, Kim, and me." I said.

I moved towards Mandy but Kim hit me, pushing me towards the sides. My car beped and I looked at the number 2 on my screen. "Fuck." I said. I ran into Mandy and her car hit the side. "1 life left Mandy. Better be careful." I said, driving past her. She stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed. I went towards Kim and hit her car, making her hit the sides. "I got 2 lives left. But I'm still gonna beat your ASS!" I said. I turned and ran into Mandy and he car stopped. "Bloody hell now I owe you 10 dollars." She said. I laughed and kept moving. I gasped as Kim hit my car, making me move towards the sides. I watched as it almost hit the side before stopping, and inch away from a lost life. I signed in relief. "Bitch!" I said, turning towards her and driving towards her.

I hit her hard and she hit the sides, and her car beeped. "Fuck." She said as I kept driving towards her. I hit her again, and she hit the wall again, her car stopping. My car started glowing, meaning I won. "HELL YEAH!! I WON!! KISS MY ASS!!!" I yelled. The girls flicked me off then got off there cars and ran towards me as I walked off. Thank god I wore converse. I ran out the arcade and into my car. I got inside and laughed as they got in, flicking my arm. "Ow you sore losers!" I said. We laughed and started driving towards the bar. Time to get shit-faced wasted.