Bachelorette and Bachelor (Part Bachelor.1)

*Andy's POV*

I woke up next to nothing. I got up, looking at the clock. 3 pm. I groaned, putting on a shirt. I walked downstairs, looking for Amy and Sky. "Skylar?" I yelled. Nothing. I grabbed my phone and called her. "Hello?" She said. "Hey, where are you and Amy?" I asked her. "I dropped Amy off at her parents, and me and the girls went to the mall. The guys should be coming at 3:30 to pick you up. Did you forget that today is our bachelor and bachelorette parties?" She said. I heard Sammi's laugh in the backround. "Shit. I did." I said, running my fingers through my hair. Sky laughed.

"Well you should get dressed and stuff before the guys get there. I trust you to not do anything stupid, though I know Ashley will bring strippers." She said. I laughed. "Don't worry I won't try to get a stripper." I said. "Hey it's your night. Do whatever. Just don't do anything stupid and end up hitting a guy with your car." She said. "Yeah-wait..Why would I hi-" "Gotta go bye!!" Sky interruppted, hanging up. I laughed.

I heard my doorbell ring and I saw all the guys, even Alex. "Bro? What the fuck are you doing in a shirt and pajama pants? Get dressed dude you can't see a stripper like that?" Ashley said. "I'm sure they won't care what the fuck you wear as long as you pay them." Jake said, walking through the door. All the guys came in and sat around the table. "I'll be back." I said, walking upstairs and into my room.

I took a shower, then went through my closet, deciding what to wear. I decided to wear a gray MISFITS shirt that I torn up, black skinny jeans, and my combat boots. I grabbed two of my belts, one a regulr belt and the other a studded belt with chains. I put them on, then went into my bathroom. I dried my curly hair then flat ironed it a little, so it would be kind of wavy. I put on a little guyliner, and yes. It's called guyliner. Don't judge. Then I went downstairs. They guys were still sitting there, except Jake, who was digging through my fridge.

"Dude we will eat later come on Andy is ready now." CC said. Jake looked at me, then closed the fridge, and sat down. I grabbed my phone and wallet. I was about to grab my keys when Ashley stopped me. "No dude. I'm driving." He said. "Should I be worried?" Alex said. I nodded slowly, and Ashley laughed. "Come on guys, lets go." He said. We all got in his car, me in the passenger seat and the rest of the guys in the back.

"So where are we going first?" I asked. Ashley looked at me and grinned. I raised an eyebrow and he laughed. "We are going to IHOP." He said. The guys cheered and I bursted out laughing. "Oh god I thought we were going to do something horrible." I said between laughs. "Oh we are Andy..oh we are." Ashley said, and started driving.

We got into IHOP and we were seated. A waitress came up to us and looked at us like she just seen god. I looked at her arm. I saw a Rebel 5 and BVB bracelet. She smiled. "What would you guys like?" She said calmly. "Well we want a ass load of pancakes, especially for these two fatass." Ashley said, pointing to Jake and CC. They glared at him and flipped him off. I laughed. "And we all want some beer." CC said. They guys nodded and I looked at them. "You guys want to get drunk now?" I asked them. "Dude by the end of this day ware gonna be shit-face wasted." Jake said. "Hell yeah." Jinxx said. I shook my head. "You guys are the worst influence ever. "Just wait till Danny and Matt and the rest of the guy gets here." Alex said. I smiled. I heard cheers, so I knew the guys were here. I saw Danny, Matt, Ben, Cameron, James, and Sam. I laughed. "Sup assholes!" Danny yelled. I laughed. The waitress was still there so I looked at her and motioned for her to come closer.

She got closer and I whispered in her ear. "You might as well write down some more pancakes and more beer." I said. She nodded and pointed to a bigger booth. It was gigantic. We moved over there and we were all able to fit. "So how does it feel to almost be a married man?" Ben asked me. "It feels awesome." I said. "Dude, you won't be able to fuck anyone anymore." Danny said. "I didn;t do that anyways." I said. "Woah woah woah. You didn't fuck ANYONE between your last girlfriend and Sky?!!" James yelled.

I looked at him. " dude you don't fuck anyone anyways." Danny said. James looked at Danny in surprise. "What are you talking about I fucked some bitch two days ago!" He yelled. "You call this fucking?!!" Ben said, putting his arms and legs up in the air and wiggling his head around like a idiot. We all started laughing except James. He punched ben's arm. "Face it dude. You have no idea how to fuck a chick." Danny said, patting James's shoulder in sympathy.

The waitress came back with three other waiters, holding a ass load of pancakes in each hand. We cheered, and five more waiters came with our beers. Jake grabbed 3 pancakes and slapped them onto a plate. "Dude, Andy eats FIRST!" Ashley said. Jake looked at him. "Fuck THAT!" He said, taking a pancake a shoving it into his mouth. Ashley grabbed a pancake and threw it at Jake, it hitting him in the face. I held in my laugh. "Oh you think it's funny!!" Jake said, grabbing a pancake and throwing it at me. I dodged, it hitting Danny in the face.

Ben laughed, and Danny grabbed a beer, pouring it all over Ben. Ben gasped and I held in my laughter. "You ass!" Ben said, grabbing a beer and pouring it all over Danny. "Guys you're gonna waste the beer!" Ashley said. Then CC grabbed a beer and poured it all over Ashley. He gasped. "Oh now you guys done it!" He yelled, grabbing a handful of pancakes and throwing it at CC. I sat there and watched, drinking my beer. Alex looked at me, pancake in his hair. "Guys..the bachelor hasn't had anything tossed at him." He said.

My eyes widened as they all grabbed a beer. They grinned. "Wait gu-" I said before they all threw the beer at me. It dripped all over me. "You assholes now I'm soaked in beer." I said, looking at my clothes and pushing my wet hair out of my eyes. "Won't be the first time." Jake said laughing. Ashley grabbed a pancake and threw it at me. I caught it and threw it back at him. It hit him in his face and CC laughed. "Dude Andy just caught your ass!" He said laughing. "You guys need to leave. NOW!" The manager said. Danny smiled. "Ok, guys lets go. It smells like James's mom's vagina anyways." He said. James punched him in the arm as Jinxx laughed.

When we got outside I looked at Ashley's car. "We won't all fit in there." I said. "That's why I brought the bus." Danny said, pointing to the big black Asking Alexandria bus. We cheered and got into the bus, sitting down on the couch. I grabbed some beers from the mini fridge and handed them to the guys. "So where are we going next?" CC asked. Danny looked at me. "We are going to play mini golf." He said. I looked at him. "What the fuck?" I asked him. "Dude it's fucking mini golf it's gonna be funny as hell. Trust me. All we gotta do is get drunk and it'll be the best shit ever!" He said. I laughed. "Ok lets go." I said. "Hey driver! Lets get to the mini golf area, thing, whatever the hell it's called." He yelled.

The bus started moving and I laughed. This was gonna be good.