Bars and Juliet Simms

*Sky's POV*

We walked into the bar and sat at the long tables. I sat up in the stool and Andy sat in the other side of me because another girl was sittin on my left side.

I looked at her. She had short cut hair like Andy's and she was wearing a floral strap torso kinda shirt with red with black spotted pants and cowgirl boots. Her hair was blonde and she had a bunch of tattoos.

"Hello." I said politely smiling. She looked up from her drink and looked at me. "Hello." She said and smiled back. "What's your name?" I asked her. "Juliet Simms." She said and smiled wider. "I'm Skylar Knight. You're from Automatic Loveletter. I love your music." I said, recognizing who she was.

"Really? Thanks. You seem familiar too.." She said, looking at me with a eyebrow raised. "I'm the lead singer in the band Rebel 5." I said. Juliet's eyes got wide and she smiled. "Oh my god I love your song Take Away." She said.

"Thanks." I said. She looked at everyone around me and smiled. "Who are your friends?" She asked. "This is my husband Andy." I said, putting my hand on Andy's shoulder.

He looked at me, then looked at Juliet. "You're Juliet Simms! My wife Sky loves your music..sings it in the shower all the time." He said. I laughed in embarrassment.

"Haha! Thanks. I sing your songs in the shower too." Juliet said to me. I smiled. "Well this is my lead guitarist Raven, my other guitarist Mandy, my drummer Kim, and my bassist Alex." I said, pointing to them.

They waved and Juliet waved back. "This is Ashley, CC, Jake, Jinxx, Danny, Sam, James, Ben, and Cameron." I said, pointing to the guys. They waved and Juliet waved back.

"So where are your friends?" I asked her. She looked at her drink. "Didn't bring them." She said sadly. I guess there was some drama going on. "I understand. Drink away the sorrows." I said, taking a shot that was placed in front of me.

"Yep." Juliet said, popping the P. "Hey, what are you doing after this?" I asked her. "Nothing. Probably just gonna go home and watch Hell's Kitchen." She said. "You like Hell's Kitchen?" I said surprised.

"Fuck yeah who doesn't?" She said. "We are gonna be great friends Juliet." I said, sipping a little but of Andy's whiskey when he turned away. Juliet laughed and I smiled.

"Hey I'm bored. Lets go back to the hotel." I said. "Wanna come?" I asked Juliet, getting up. "Sure." She said. She got up and we walked together, talking about our favorite Hell's Kitchen episodes.

Once we got onto the hotel, Danny pulled out some Jack Daniels and we drank somemore. "Oh my god I think we are all shit faced." Andy said. "No we ARE shit faced.." CC said. Falling over a chair.

Juliet and I bursts out laughing as CC tried to get himself back up. "Oh my god CC you're such a idiot.." Ben said. "Ugh I'm tired." Jinxx said. "That's what you get for not being sober like Jake." Andy said.

"Shut up." He said. I laughed. Then things became blurry and all I remember was playing spin the bottle before things went black.