This is why I love you guys

We got dressed, everybody wearing all black, and we walked outside. It's pretty early out here so it was dark and stores were closed.

"So why are we doing this?" Mandy asked. "Stop being a scared vagina and let's fuck shit up!!" I said. She narrowed her eyes at me, then shrugged.

"So what first?" Danny asked, zipping down his black jacket. "There." I said, pointing to a bakery. "Wait..what are we gonna do?" Andy asked, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"This." I said. I got out a bobby pin from my hair, my hair falling down from its up position, and put it into the lock. The door opened, the alarm making a beep before I got my pinkie finger and put it into one of the locks on the machine, it stopping.

"I swear to god if we get caught-" "we aren't gonna get caught." I said, interrupting Mandy's fearful words. She rolled her eyes and stood on the side of the bakery.

"So what do we do now?" Danny asked. I looked around each corner, wall, and ceiling for cameras. "These people are stupid for not putting up security cameras.." I said.

"Dude..this is so hot. Now I kinda wish I married her." I heard. I turned around and saw Ben and Ashley. They were staring at me, Ashley biting his lip. I winked at them and moved on, going behind the counter and grabbing a apron, putting it around my waist.

"So what would you guys like?" I asked them in my best lady baker voice. Andy smiled and leaned on the counter. "I would like this." He said softly, pointing to a muffin on one of the selves. I smiled and bent down. I felt Andy's eyes on my butt like darts.

I grabbed the muffin, and held it. He held out his hand and I shoved the muffin in his face. He looked at me surprised. "You really think I came I here to eat?" I said.

I grabbed a bunch of pastries and threw them at the guys, it hitting them. I grabbed a powdered donut and three it at CC, it hitting his leg and leaving a white mark on his jeans.

"Awe now you asked for it." Andy said, jumping over the counter and coming towards me with a jelly cake. "Oh my god no!!" I said. He squeezed it hard, the jelly spraying on me. I looked at the apron, which was covered in it.

"Ok..I see how it is. You wanna get dirty?!?" I said, grabbing a can of whipped cream and getting it all over Andy's hair.

"Now I need a cherry." I said. "Exactly." Andy said, taking a handful of cherries from a jar and squeezing them, cherry juice getting all over my hair. He then got his hands and put them on my cheeks, rubbing the sticky juice on my face.

I looked at everyone. They were throwing food and stuff everywhere. I laughed as I saw Ashley dump yogurt on Raven's head, then laughed even harder when Raven grabbed sprinkled and threw then at Ashley and Jake.

Jake grabbed a bunch of bananas and started throwing them at everybody. I turned back around and Andy wasn't there. I looked around.

"Andy? Andy? An-" I said before two arms pulled me by my waist into a storage room. I looked at Andy. "What?" He said, smirking. I looked around. There were bananas and sprinkled and flour boxes everywhere. I looked at Andy, who had a handful of flour. "Oh no you don-" I said before he threw it at me. I opened my eyes and blinked them.

"Oh my god you look like Micheal Jackson.." Andy said laughing. I grabbed some sugar and flour and threw it at Andy. He looked at me. "Now YOU look like Micheal Jackson." I said. He smirked.

"What?" I said laughing. He got closer to me and I raised an eyebrow. I started to run but he caught me, pushing me against a wall. He got closer to me and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"You know what we should do?" He asked. "What?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "We should have sex." He said, and started kissing my neck. "NO..." I said. "Why?" He asked.

"Cause that's weird." I said. "Come on...I've ALWAYS wanted to have sex in a bakery.." He said, kissing my neck again. I closed my eyes and moaned a little. "See..you do to."

*Ashley's POV*

I looked at Raven, who was covered in chocolate and caramel sauce. "Now you look delicious." I said. She rolled her eyes and dodged a banana peel which was being thrown at her.

"Damn it jake you and those damn bananas!!" She said, running towards jake with a banana peel. She caught him and began slapping him with it.

"Ah I'm sorry raven ghaa!!" He said. CC grabbed a cupcake and walked quietly towards Mandy. She was looked at Alex, who was tickling Kim. He walked closer and closer.

*CC's POV*

I got close enough to Mandy. "Mandy?" I asked her. "She turned around and I shoved the cupcake in her face, it hitting her straight in the nose. She looked at me, then wiped the icing off her nose and rubbed in all over my face.

"Ghaa!!" I said, wiping the icing off my face. "OK STOP OM DONE!!" Danny said. We all stopped and looked at each other. We were all covered in flour and different things. "Ugh I got sprinkled in my bra!" Raven said. We all starts laughing, holding our stomachs.

We stopped when Andy and Sky came out of the storage room. Sky fixed up her shirt and Andy had the biggest smile on his face. "Woah you guys had sex in there?!?" I yelled.

"Damn why didn't we think of that?!?" Ashley said, looking at Raven. She blushed and pushed Ashley playfully.

"Did it feel good not to use a condom?" Jake asked. "Dude...shut up." Sky said, walking towards the door we entered. "

Be careful though. Don't want any little Andy's running around. We already have one." Danny said. I laughed.

*Andy's POV*

We all left the Bakery, then looked at ourselves. We were all covered in different ingredients and pastries. I laughed as I looked at Ashley, who had sprinkles in his hair. "Dude this is awesome.." I said, wrapping my arm around Sky's waist. "Well we aren't finished yet." Sky said, walking towards a small antique store.

"Awe shiiieet!!" CC said.