Chapter 12.

A/N: Everyone has thier own imagination so you can imagine the characters the way you like. :* Enjoyy!

CHAPTER 12.

"You can't be yourself within jealousy."

― Toba Beta

BETH'S P.O.V.

All I could hear was my heart dropping down to the ground and being crushed.....crushed hard.

The lump in my throat started to grow, my eyes getting watery. I bite back the tears forcing to come out, just looking at the actions in front of me. They both slowly pull breathless, but Harry kept his forehead on hers. Even from this distance I could see his dimple. I took a step back, in case I get caught. They started to whisper something to each other, their voices inaudible. I lean a little closer, curious about the conversation.

"Will you....like..will you go out with me?" I heard one of the voice, which I believe is from Harry. I felt a hole grow in my chest after hearing those words.....from him.....

"I'd love to." The pitched voice echoes in my head, making the hole in my chest grow further. I turn back to the bodies, almost scared to see the next move. Their lips crash again, the tear that I had held now rolling down my cheek. I turned around, quickly descending my way down stairs. My vision gets blurry due to the water filling my eyes. The hair that frame my face helping me to hide my tears from people. The grip around my shoes loosens and they hit the ground. I squeezed my way outside the building, the tears that I wasn't even aware of rolling down my face.

I walk outside in the cold air, going away from the building as fast as I could. The music was hitting my head like swords; I wanted to run away from it.

After keeping a good distance away from the building, I fall down on the sand breaking into tears. My legs curl into my chest as I dig my face between my hands.

Why am I crying for the thing that was never mine? Why do I feel so cheated? So betrayed? I have never felt like this, ever. My stomach is twisting in the worst way possible; my heart ached like never before. But why?

It's not that I liked him? Like I wanted him? Did I? Did I fell for him?

No, I don't have feelings for him. I don't like him, I never did. Then why the hell am I crying so bad, why does it hurt so bad?

Maybe it's just the fact that we shared quite a lot these days and now I know that meant nothing to him. The talks we had the laugh we shared, the warm smile he gave, the....kiss we shared....it meant nothing to me too but it just hurts how he kisses someone else after the night he kissed you.

My crying got a bit louder, the tears rapidly flowing down my face. Heavy sobs left my mouth as I tried to breath. It was the anger taking over me making me cry even more.

It feels like your drowning under water, screaming for help yet, no one comes. And let me tell you, this is the worst feeling one can have in life and I know someday I had to feel it....and I just did....

****

"Beth!" The knocking on the door soon became loud bangs, making my headache worse than it was before. I growl, digging my face between my pillows.

"Bethany Walker, if you don't unlock this door right now I swear I'll break this damn door." Matt shouts from the other side of the door. I dig my face deeper trying to block the voices but it doesn't work.

"Maybe she isn't there....maybe she got laid...." Before Megan can finish the horrid sentence I shot up.

"I'm up!" I shout. Losing my grip from the pillow, I smack down on the wooden floor. The blanket falling on top of me. My head started to pound with pain even more. Let's just say I'm having the worst hangover.