Chapter 7.

CHAPTER 7.

If its apart of Gods plan we will meet again.

*AFTER 3 YEARS.*

BETH'S P.O.V.

"HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY GURLL!" Megan shouts on top of her lungs, marching towards me. I smile wider spotting my friends in the crowd. Wrapping an arm around her, we share a long squeezing hug.

We've gather at the club near my house, after like months, for my 19th birthday. I hug Cassidy, Jim and Matt getting warm smiles and birthday wishes.

"We are going to have a blast tonight." Cassidy starts as we slip in the circular couch. I chuckle looking at the party girl.

"And we do have a surprise for you." Matt smirks, he's up to something.

"Ok." I exaggerate my word. I'm not sure what he's up to but all I wish is it's something good, at least on my birthday.

"You are coming to the beach house tomorrow?" Jim points, assuring my answer like a millionth time.

"Yes, of course I am. What time?" We are going to Jim's beach house for 2 week to spend our vacations and our company. We do it every year though, but I have a feeling it would be crazier this time. After discussing everything we'll be doing over the spot. The situation got more overwhelming than before. I just hope no one blows off the fun we've planned.

"I'll be back." I inform, slipping out of the couch. Squeezing between the intoxicated bodies, I finally make it towards the bar. I climb up the empty stool, ordering a glass of cool water. I twist around, observing the crowded area. Teenagers danced on the thumping music in the room while the others got wasted or got their 'one night stand'. How can they sleep with someone they just met?

My eyes then land on my group of friends, another member coming in view. I couldn't tell who he is by this distance but he sure knows all of them really well. I look closer trying to figure out until his head snaps back making direct contact with me.

I hastily turn around, my heart beat increasing suddenly. I couldn't see his face in this amount of light and distance but he surely looked attractive.

I slowly turn around, narrowing my eyes. The same male is now walking towards me. I swirl towards the desk, grabbing the glass of water and bring it to my lips in complete panic. Oh shit, is he coming towards me?

"Beth!" Some one clear their throat to take my attention. I gulp the liquid lastly. Slowly turning around, I find the same boy smirking at me. His front hair was pulled up in a quiff while ringlets plop from the sides. His smile has dimples on each side, which seemed very familiar. How did he know my name and where have I seen him before? He looked so familiar yet different.

"I know you don't remember me but our deal was 19." He takes a seat next to me, asking the man for a drink. My brain processes his words for a while but it doesn't ring a bell. What hell was that? What kind of deal? Who the hell is he?

He then turns towards me, his warm jeans brushing against my bare skin. The contact sent some kind of shiver around my body.

"Happy 19th Birthday." I blankly stare at him, trying my best to remember the familiar face. It's awkward how he knows my name and even remembers me while I see him as a complete stranger.

"You don't remember me, do you?" He smiles, resting his elbow on the desk. I shake my head, making him chuckle. He looks back at me, smiling again. I could not help but smile back for no reason, that damn smile. He brings the glass to his lips, gulping the liquor as he surveys me. I flush, feeling oddly conscious. He places the cup back on the counter, disappearing between the dancing crowds. What the hell was that?

Gulping the last drops of water, I squeeze through the dancing bodies. I spot my group settled on the previous spot with the same guy accompanying them. Who is he dammit?

His gaze is burn on my skin as I settle on my place next to Megan. Everyone smiling at me goofily. I glare at each face, totally confused with the situation.

"What?" I snap, my cheeks heating lightly. Everyone chuckles, giving each other a look. What the hell is going on?

"Don't you remember him?" Matt points at the smirking boy. I gaze at him for a while, but then turning back to Matt shaking my head. Matt and the boy share a glance before looking at Megan. Megan somewhat nods and lean in my ear.

"It's Harry." She whispers giggling. My eyes shot open, my mouth going dry as I stare at him. I want to act normal but it's so hard to do so. I gaze at Harry who was smiling and waving at me playfully. The picture of when I last saw him at school flashes in my mind as I bat my lashes a few times to look at the boy sitting in front of me. Puberty worked well.

'Our deal was 19.' It then hits me, hits me hard. He didn't really mean it did he? Ok, this is not what expected on my 19th birthday.

"Hello, Bethany." Harry takes my attention, waving and flashing a cheeky smile. I start to search for my words, all eyes staring at me. He has surely stunned me. I push the thoughts behind, planning on what to reply.

"H-harry, that's a surprise." I spoke unaware of my answer. "You look....different." I comment, looking at him. Harry chuckles deeply, gazing back at me.

"Thank you." He whispers. "You've got even more beautiful since the last time I saw you." He spoke, smirking. My heart flutters as I feel my cheeks tingle with heat. I peer up to the smirking boy.

"T-thank y-you." I stutter, fiddling with my nails.

This is just wrong. He should be the one stuttering, the one being shy to make any contact with me, being shy near me over all. Instead I'm the one enchanted by his newly appearance & getting nervous with his gaze. Where did he got all this confidence? Where did that Harry go, not that I'm complaining. I like this Harry. He has got more attractive, manlier, more confident. It's just a bit shocking seeing him change into something no one ever expected. Like ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd update in a day, feeuuu!

I just wanted to thank you for everything. it means so much, I've started to get so much votes and comments now. Seriously thank you so much! :******

I'm on my phone so sorry for the errors again. :3 I'll fix them soon.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

COMMENT COMMENT!

Followww meee. :3