Chapter 20.

CHAPTER 20.

"Would he say he's in L-O-V-E. Well if it was me than I would. Would he hold you when you're feeling low, baby you should know that I would." -One direction.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Get me a drink, yeah?" I scream through the music looking down at Cassidy. "I have to get some air." I lie, smiling at her. She nods before going on her tip toes pressing a kiss on my lips.

I turned around and made my way through the crowd. I don't know, it's just something inside me that's pulling me to go outside and take a look at Beth and Jim. I know if I saw something I would be regretting this, I don't want to see if their up to something but at the same time curiosity takes over me and leads me out.

The nice cold wind hits my face which is probably sweating like hell. It's a great weather outside, we should've stayed here.

I immediately recognized the voice coming from the other side, making my body come to a halt. Silently walking towards the wall, I press my back on it leaning to hear their conversation. I missed out a few words, cursing myself for lacking behind. But there were 3 words that came clearly to my ear.

"I love you."

And right at that moment my heart shattered into countless small pieces. I give a peek at them, wishing that maybe I have misheard. Her arms are around his neck while his secure around her waist as they share a long hug proving me that I did not misheard anything. I drop my gaze down turning around to leave them alone.

I should have told her about my feelings; I should have asked her out, Fuck, I should have kissed her rather than Cassidy. I shouldn't have taken Cassidy, I shouldn't have did all this shit just to make her jealous. Turns out, I'm the one broken. I'm the loser. A helpless fucked up loser.

I pulled on my hair, shouting to take out the anger. It doesn't work; the only way to take my anger out is to beat the shit out of Jim. To beat him into pieces just like my heart but I know I can't. It's not his fault. It's my fault. It's my fault for even thinking that she'll come to me. For thinking that maybe just maybe she liked me but turns out she fucking loves him. SHE DOESN'T LOVE THE BOY WHO FUCKING LOVED HER FOR 3 ASS YEARS. 3 years....for 3 years I loved her.....but my own heart is being thrown on my face telling me to fuck off.

The anger takes over me and I'm forced to walk inside the pub. I need to drink, I need to drink to take this pain away. It fucking hurts, it hurts so fucking much. I don't care if Cassidy is there, I don't care if Megan or who ever the fuck is there, I'll drink until I don't feel the pain.

There is a lump growing in my throat as I blink away the tears forcing to come out. I immediately spot Cassidy seated on one of the stools, the next empty. Her finger tips circling around the empty glass in her hand. I stomp towards the empty stool unfortunately next to her.

"Where were you? I was so bored." She speaks as soon as I take a seat on the stool. I ignore her before looking at the glass which I assume was waiting for me. I take the glass in my hand and brought to my lips, her eyes still on me with complete shock. The shit drink hits my tongue and I felt like puking it back out. I made a disgusted face, pushing the glass aside.

"What the fuck is this shit?" I shout turning towards her. Her features carried a hurt look as she stares at me. Her lips part to speak but nothing comes out. I'm kind of happy that she can't talk, it's good especially when I'm in this state.

"It's the same drink we had that day Harry. Don't you remember?" Her voice was full of annoyance and anger.

"Well, it tastes like shit." I spat, turning towards the bartender. I motion him for a shot ignoring Cassidy's glare. He nods and I point to one of the strongest ones I know. He was confused at first but nods again heading to prepare my order.