Chapter 15.

A/N: After reading this part reread Chapter 7, 8, 9

CHAPTER 15

"You can't be yourself within jealousy."

― Toba Beta

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"What the hell happened?" A voice burst into the kitchen but I kept my eyes connected to hers. I know it's Jim and I wouldn't look away. I'll burn him like this. Unfortunately, Beth's actions were the total opposite. Our eyes disconnects as she drops her head down, I start to curse under my breath. She looks back up at Jim, Jim's eyes coming on her face. I felt like kicking him out of this place but I know I can't.

"How did this happen?" His voice rose, the expression on his face changes. What is his problem? Why can't he mind his own shit and leave us alone. Before I could speak up and be cruel, Beth's slips away from my hold walking towards the boy. My hands are frozen in their position as my head drops down to the floor. Ouch.

Of course she'll go to Jim than me. Firstly, they know each other since like 6 years. They've been best friends and I don't know what burns inside me when they look at each other or when I even hear her name from Jim's mouth. I've been acting like this since yesterday.

I tried my best to get Cassidy to shut up somehow but she didn't give a shit about what I said. I don't know what she whispered in Beth's ear but it sure surprised me how her finger got cut. But when she told me that it hurts, I felt something else. I felt my heart breaking a little; it felt like she meant it in another way. In fact, I spoke in the same sense. She's so fucking difficult. Now look, after all that she goes that shit Jim.

"I w-was cutting the onions and..." Before she could finish her sentence Jim starts to scold her like she's some 10 years old. What is his fucking problem? I swear to god I'll beat the shit out of him if he kept getting between our moments every time.

My hands drop to the side as I felt them walking. I glance up, catching Jim's hand drawing circles on her back. The fire ignites inside as I take in the scene. My jaw tense and I look away immediately before my anger increase.

Someone tell this bustard to get the fuck out of here and let me fix her. But Beth won't let me, I know.

I lastly look up at her, her eyes meeting mine but I roll my eyes storming the hell out of there. I stomp up stairs, the anger taking over me. After banging the door close, I press my back on the wooden door.

I know she likes him, I know she's going all physical with him. I can see that and I swear if this doesn't end.....I'll..I'll...well I clearly don't know what I'm going to do. I hate the way she looks at him; I hate the way he looks at her. I hated the way she fell on top of him, disappearing underwater. It gave me the picture of them kissing under water.

My hand flew up in the air smacking the wall hard. It did ached my hand badly but my heart was worse than that. She will regret this, I know she will. She will come back to me, I know she will. I quickly walk towards my cupboard and take out one thin book and a pencil I always keep. a habit of mine. If I feel something that I can't tell anyone, I tell it to this book. It doesn't laugh at me or judge me. It just listens and appreciates.

BETH'S P.O.V.

"Can't we watch...er...um...something that doesn't have any scary shit like this." Megan exclaims, shaking the CD case up. Everyone chuckles at her fear for scary movies. She says her after effects are worse than her fear during the movie. But we'll still watch it, just to annoy her. That's how it works with us.

"Sorry, love." Matt walks towards Megan taking the case from her hand. "We can cuddle." He opens his arms in front of her, playfully wriggling his eyebrows. Megan's cheek turns a bright color of red as she slaps his chest. A smile tug on my lips as I watch the scene being played in front of us. I heard Jim cooing playfully, teasing the blushing girl walking past us. She takes a seat on the double seater on the right side of the television which is now reserved for the cuddling couple.

I was seated in the corner part of a three seater, the T.V right in front of me while, unfortunately, Harry sat ln the other corner. Jim taking his seat on the single seater, on the left side of the T.V. Cassidy walks in the room, her eyes meeting mine before landing on the space next to Harry. Just my luck.

"Perfect place for a horror movie." Cassidy cheers walking towards the sofa next Harry. "I have the best person to cuddle with." I swear if she doesn't stays quite during the movie I'll beat the shit out of her. She falls next to Harry, my eyes focused on the screen. I felt like telling Jim to change places. Or maybe cuddle with me.....No. No, I am not doing this. If I tell Jim to change places it would be probably obvious to her that I'm jealous and I can't give her what she want, I can't.

"You smell so good." I hear Harry whisper loud enough so I could hear him. My heart started to have this little ache, I tried to push it away but it's not possible is it?

**

The movie is going pretty well by now. I haven't heard anything from the people seating next to me, or maybe I just didn't give a damn about them the whole time. I was actually lost in the movie, although it wasn't that 'horror movie'. Matt and Megan are cuddled up, her head digs in his neck just to skip the scary part which wasn't really scary....which gave me some sign that something is up.

For a moment, I felt the couch moving slightly giving me vibes of an earthquake. But then the light moans gave me a sign that it was something much worse than the earthquake. My brain was scolding me not to look because it knows that it will break me but my eyes are forcing to turn around and give a look. Making a mistake of listening to my eyes demand, I narrow my eyes at them.

Yup, they were making out. They were fucking making out next to me letting my heart drop down in the ground. I felt the lump grow again, the hole growing for the second time in a day and I'm fucking sick of it now. I won't cry for these people, I won't. I won't give them what they want, I won't, I won't, I won't. God if I could smack the T.V on their ass faces.

"Oh god, Harry." and I lost. I had lost it now.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I'm sorry for taking this long. i wrote a really big chapter but wattpad deleted it like 2 times. sorry. :* 

Will try to update soon.  

and I'll update AW2 tomorrow!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!  

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!  

FOLLOW ME! :3

love you potatoes to bits.