Chapter 18.

CHAPTER 18.

"Jealousy's a weak emotion." -Jay-Z

BETH'S P.O.V.

I pull the dress down slightly, irritated by the length and size of this dress. It was short and fitted me tightly, but in a perfect sexy way. I liked it, a lot. It made me look different yet a bit more like a slut. But I don't want to think about the consequences of anything tonight. I would like to live it my way.

The makeup isn't heavy or somewhere near light. I have just added a smoky touch to my eyes, the eyeliner and mascara doing a great job in popping up my eyes. My lips are covered in red, cheeks with pink. Honestly, I look quite hot.

After slipping the heels in my feet, I thud around my room to get my accessories and finalized my look. I grab a cardigan just in case. I quickly walk out of my room before my name is being yelled from one of them. All rooms were empty and dark except Harry's.

I descend down the stairs seeing Jim and Megan already waiting at the end. Their attention turn towards me due to the loud thuds I made. Jim's mouth gaps fairly as his eyes land on me w hile Megan smirks and winks playfully. I just got more confident. Megan's attire was simpler to mine. She wore a violet dress as short as mine but it wasn't that tight. It made me feel a bit insecure. Wait till you see Cassidy.

"Someone's gonna rock tonight." Megan wiggles her butt lightly, teasing me. I chuckle with Jim, punching her lightly. You have no idea...

"Where are Matt and the others?" I ask looking around before turning back to Megan.

"He's in the car. Don't know about them." She shrugs and starts talking to Jim about the placed we'll be going to. Matt told me that there is a new beach pub that just a few houses away from ours. I'm really looking forward to it. It would be fun.

"Sorry. It takes time to look this good." My head snap towards the cheeky boy walking downstairs. I take in his appearance, almost melting inside. He wore tight black jeans, his usual and a white shirt under a blue button up shirt. He is so utterly fine. I drop my gaze down to the floor as soon his eye met mine.

There was another sound of thuds walking closer down the stairs, which I assume is Cassidy. I just felt the urge shoot at least one of my fireballs at one of them. But my subconscious obviously is warning me twice now to. I push my subconscious behind, turning towards.

"Jim, let's go in the car." I spoke up, getting most of the attention. Jim turn towards me before smiling a warm smile. He wasn't surprised with my offer, I'd expect him to be a little though but motions me to move along. Being a bitch that I am, I give a look at Harry whose jaw was tensed as he watched the scene intently. I bite a smile before turning around, Jim following me. Surprisingly, Jim places his palm on my lower back which I was thankful for. It's kind of his habit.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Jim, let's go in the car." Beth spoke, taking our attention. I turn my head in Beth's direction finding her smiling at Jim. Some kind of fire ignites inside my heart. I just fought the urge of showing my anger but I have always failed in this attempt. He smiles at her, making my hand roll into a fist. Jim motions her to walk; she gave a glance behind her before leading the way. Jim's hand rests on her lower back, making my blood boil even more.

I swear to god if these guys don't stop I'll beat the fucked up life out of him. But I know I can't.....

Cassidy's hand snake under my arm, intertwining our fingers. I hesitate at first but then calm my nerves. I'm not used to her sudden, surprise touches or anything. Maybe it's because...you don't give a fuck about her.