Chapter 13.

CHAPTER 13

"And now when I see you with him it tears my world apart." -Harry Styles.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"I'll get ready then." Cassidy smiles before planting a kiss on my cheek. I need to get uses to this. I smile back at her, tossing the cushion to the other side. I watch her exit the T.V lounge giving me time to think of everything going on.

Yes, I was the one who kissed her in the first place. I wasn't drunk, I wasn't crazy, I just did. I just felt like the need of having someone, that urge inside me was killing me. I never felt this, honestly. It's not like I'm using Cassidy, don't get me wrong. I kinda like her, Kinda....

Beth, I just don't get her. I just can't get to read her mind. We kissed that night, and I swear to god I would do anything to repeat the night again. But I guess she was drunk so she doesn't remember. I feel so confused with her. Once, she acts as if maybe she has feeling for me, just maybe. But then again I get the feeling she doesn't and that she's just being friendly.

Although there is one more plus point in this Cassidy scene. If Beth does like me, she'll get jealous. I'm quite sure she will act different; speaking of different her behavior in the kitchen this morning was rather amusing to me. It was like she knew about me and Cassidy but she had just woken up and no one saw her last night. Last night when we couldn't find her anywhere, it got me curious. Bad thoughts started to pop in my brain, Like maybe she found someone, maybe she got laid. and it actually killed me a little by only thinking that shit.

Anyway, if Beth does like me she'll get jealous, she wouldn't want to see someone else on her place; like I didn't want to see her with that jerk, just like that. Maybe she'll say everything; she'll tell me that she liked me from the start. Stop!

And If she doesn't say anything then I guess we have to move to plan B. Which I have no idea what it will be so let’s stick to this one and watch Beth telling me what I want to hear.

BETH'S P.O.V.

"That must be awkward." I comment, walking inside the T.V lounge. Megan is filling my brain with last night’s story and the moment him and Matt shared. Matt and Megan were giving a dare to share a small chaste kiss, and they did. According to Megan Matt was quite uncomfortable while she really liked the small kissed. I just know something is between them, I always knew.

We enter the T.V lounge, my eyes meeting with a pair of green ones and I stopped breathing for a second. I quickly look away, taking the seat on the single couch. Harry's gaze followed me. Megan hops next to him, keeping a her elbow on her shoulder playfully.

"Cassidy told me." Megan smirks, looking at Harry. My head drops down, starting at the tied fingers. Megan doesn't knows that I know, actually no one knows that I was the one who saw the whole scene in front of my eyes earning a hole in my chest.

"Beth!" I quickly look up, trying to act as normal as I could. Harry was looking at me, probably ready watch my reaction on what she's about to say.

"Did Cassidy tell you?" She smiles widely at me, I try to plaster a smile as I shake my head before crunching my eyebrows.  

"What about?" I lie, keeping my act. Harry is watching me intently but I stick my gaze at Megan.

Megan turns towards Harry with a frown. I look away from there and up at the celling. I feel liking departing from here but I know it will get obvious.

"Er...I..I'm taking Cassidy on a date tonight." I look at Harry, trying to muster a smile as I gave a fake surprised look. But deep inside I knew the hole was getting bigger, I knew I didn't like it at all.