When we're 19.

Description.

Bethany, she is one of those popular girls at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive. A true beauty, brilliantly clever, the school's sweet heart. She has the eyes of entire male around town. But there is this one boy at school. The boy who never gives up on getting Beth, who likes her more than anyone there. But being the 'nerd', he never gets much of her attention. That's Harry...Harry Styles. Even after being rejected million times he makes a deal with her. The deal that she shrugs, but he remembers. The deal of being together when their 19.......Will it work?

Love, Butterflies, Fireworks, Hate, Jealousy, Fire, Revenge, Lies, Payback, Tears, Hurt, Broken, Pain, Happy ending. This is just like your ordinary love story isn't it?   Well, your story doesn't have a deal does it? A deal of being together when their 19? A deal that the girl shrugs while the boy...well he remembers. How will it work? Or it isn't really the deal bringing them closer? & there is so much more they have to go through and they do, like every love story end.

Hope you like it! Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!
I'll start posting when I get a good amount of readers here! :) Love you guys!
Oh & FANN MEHHH! :3 :) Bub-bye! Muhaaaa! ;)