Chapter 31.

CHAPTER 31.

“When in a relationship, a real man doesn't make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.”
― Steve Maraboli

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I fiddle with my black phone, waiting for Dave to text me back. Impatiently I wait for multiple people, pacing back and forth on the tarmac where my car is currently parked. I look up at the enormous building waiting for Beth to come out or Dave to show up.

First, I wanted to talk to Dave about what he babbled to Beth basically when I told that dick not to talk to her. But of course,  he's a dick and it's his habit to always hit on girls that I fancy. He should know that it's not the same case now, if he made one more move with my girl I'll beat the fucking shit out him, everything has limits and he should know that. I warned him before and I'm warning him now.

He doesn't even mind his own business. She's my girlfriend, its my choice if I take care or not. What ever the fuck I do with her or to her. It's none of his concern.

That day she taught I hadn't noticed her attitude towards me but I did. I tried to puzzle up the reaspn myself instead of asking her but failed. What ever it is, I'm curious to know about the little conversation the two of them shared. I waited for Dave outside some old place for an hour on Saturday instead of taking Beth out as I promised but that asshole never showed up. I'm very well aware that he's trying to avoid a meeting with me but he won't get away with this, he should know. And if he really doesn't show up, I don't have much tolerance for this ass attitude so I'll just beat his ass straight away.

He's a fucking pain in the ass.

My phone viberates pushing all my thoughts back. I take no time to read the text my him which pissed me off more than I was before. 

let's meet at 6 near my place. I'm kinnda busy with someone.

I go against replying back at his text and slip my phone behind my back pocket. My mind is getting somewhat frustrated with all this and I try to calm myself before Beth comes. A smile creeps it's way on my lips when I remember how nervous and inseacure she was a few moments ago. I bet she'll do great and also if they don't let her in they are just simply dumbfucks who had there lose.

I need to fix my attitude before she comes.

Resting my back on the car, I rub my temples multipule times but the smile didn't seem to fade away. I feel so happy now, after everything. I'll find myself smiling mostly, remembering small events that happend with her or anything she had said. Life did turn out good for me at least.

When I look up, my eyes intently land on the girl I was thinking of. She wore a lime coloured dress that I choose contrasting it with her favorite heels. That dress was quite a turn on for me, she just looked extraordinary. Her brown looks flew behind as she walked towards me. One hand keepin
g the smooth hair in place while the other held a file. Her pace increased after the last step, her smile growing wider.

Her hands flew up and fell around my arm, squeezing be gently. My hands make there way around her waist, squeezing her closer to me. The cent her of her light yet addictive perfume fill my nostrils and I inhale even more.

"I got it, Harry." She whispers against my ear.

"I'm so proud of you, sweetheart." I press a kiss on her neck before she pulls away from the warm hug.

"I'm hungry." She informs, tapping the front of her stomach. I open the door for her, smiling at her playful self.

"So am I." She stands in fornt of the open door, still looking at me.

"What would you like then?" We mostly have differnet choices on food brivlages or restaurants. We went in an argument multiple time but both of us compromised anyway, I like it that way.

"You." I grinned at the giggling women, leaning in to press my lips to hers. She giggles against my lips before moving against mine for a while.

"You have no idea how sexy your arse looks in this dress." I rasp against her cheek, brushing my lips. Her breath hitches followed by a tensed body. I love to note the effect I have on her.

"Get in the car." Beth playfully pushes me away, trying to hide the redness creeping on her cheeks. I chuckle, jogging towards my side of the car. We decide on stoping my Subway down the street.

"When are you going to start than?" I ask, giving a glance at her.

"Next week. Probably when they choose the second person." She informs,  proud of her success in being the first one yet.

"And I'll get the keys for my new apartment tomorrow." She adds, her voice full with excitement. I take her hand in mine, pressing a kiss at the back of it, my focus still on the road.

"I'm so happy for you." I tell her. She keeps my hand in hers, intertwining our fingers together.

I park the car in front of the small Subway. Not much hungry for a huge sandwich. I'll just munch a little from hers.

The shop wasn't much crowded. Only a couple sat at the end. It is a working hour anyway. The couple seemed fimiliar, too fimiliar. The girl turns around from her seat and her eyes instently connect with mine.

"Harry?" Marie spoke.

Fuck no. Fuck. Fucking Marie.

~~~~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

IMPORTANT. 

1. Sorry for the small sucky chapter, I was studing the whole weekend.

2. I think I won't be posting for a week becasue I'm planning on writing the chapter now so I can update daily. With that I want you guys to tell all your friends to read this story and everything cause I really don't want to go down. also I'll be editing be editing the chapters too.

3. My really awesome friend posted a story from my account and it's called 'Waiting for forever.' I really suggest that you guys should check it out. It isn't a fan fiction though but it'll be amazing.

And I LOVE YOU GUYS TO LIVING PIECES AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! all your support means the world to me and I appreciate each and every one of you. :* I love you.

Please VOTE VOTE
COMMENT COMMENT!
FOLLOW ME!  :* xxxxxx