Chapter 7- Do I kiss him?!

(James/J/Jammie POV):

Whoa! Do I kiss him? I mean, I want to, but I have these crazy feelings going through my body right now, and I don't know what they mean. Of corse I want to kiss him. I want to feel his soft pink lips on mine, I want to stick my tongue deep in his mouth, and taste his entire mouth. I want to lick him all over, but what if when I kiss him, he finds out he doesn't feel the same way?

There's always that possibility!

I couldn't bare that to happen, oh but it'd be worth it. I'd love to suck on those sexy pink lips of his. I wanted him. All of him. I wanted to touch every single inch that contained on his body... man what is going on?! I am a controlled guy, but just THINKING about kissing him makes me this hormoned freak, imagine what actaul kissing would do? (omg I am scared for the well being of my JAMES)

"I-I'm sorry. Forget I said that. I'll just g-get on my way then. Bye, James. For g-good," He said, his voice bairly above a whisper, and not to mention it cracked a number of times.

I pulled at his retreating hand, and held it in mine, before grabbing his other one and resting our entwined hands at our sides, before dipping my head down a little, and brushing my lips faintly on his.

I heard him growl in irritation and I couldn't help the chuckle that excaped my lips. I looked down at his upset face, and leaned back down, this time giving him a proper kiss. His lips were not nearly as great as I imagined them. It was 10 times better! The way they seemed to fit perfectly with my own lips, and right when our lips met, I swear I felt a huge jolt of electrisity shoot down my back, exploding into a bucket of warmth that filled throughout my entire body.

I didn't want to put my tongue in his mouth, - oh please! Yes I did! I wanted that more than anything, but for out first kiss, I wanted something real, not to just suck eachothers faces off.

I finally broke from the kiss, and smiled sweetly at Asa, before sliding my hands out of his grasp, and rubbing them against his chest, feeling his.....ribs. Okay, I am so totally not letting that happened.

"You'r living with me, Asa. No buts and no way am I making you sleep in a park, or alley. You need a house to stay at, and what place is better than mine? I asked, my voice full of confidence, but on the inside, I was scared. What if he didn't want to?

"I would love to, James. But..." He stopped talking, and looked down at his feet. Oh no, here it comes. "I don't think your mother would approve." He said. Okay, is that the only reason he is saying no?!

"That the only reason?" I asked, my voice flooded with amusement.

He nodded.

I didn't think twice. I brushed my lips against his once again, before putting my hand back in his and walking back over to my friend. Our hands still tightly enlocked.

My friends looked at Asa, then to me, and then back to Asa. Then after a few minutes of them doing that, they looked at are locked hands, and gave me doubtful looks, and some of disgust. I didn't care. True friends will stay, the pretenders can go fuck themselves!

"I'm gay. Deal with it. If you can't, go die in a hole." I said, my voice stern and full of power.

Asa gave me one more squeez to the hand, before cuddling up the my arm, probably afraid of my friends. They were pretty intimadating,

"How much he cost?" Brain, my friend asked.

"Come again?" I said, completely shocked. Did he just ask me if I payed him to get myself laid!?

"You heard me, James. How much did you pay for this... skanky twirp? Twelve bucks, or is he easy enough for nine?" He asked, totally unaware of my fuming head.

How dare he talk about MY Asa that way!

"Hmm...lets see...I paid, nothing! He was free. And you speak of one more insult to ASA then I will happily kick you so hard in the ass that your nose bleeds." I said, through gritted teeth,

"James, it's fine-" Asa said, trying to calm me down.

"No it's not Asa. I like you a lot, and for my so called friend to call you a.. a skank? Yeah, that's not going to fly with me." I said, toning down my anger. The last thing I want to do is lash out on my Asa.

"I rather that not happen, thank you very much. Just, let me delete myself from your life, before the gay germs get contagious." Brian said, his voice dull. He seemed bored. Odd...

"Whatever, Brain. I at least know who my real friends are. And, you are most deffinitally not one of them." I said, actually forcing myself to speak and act calm. Brian was myfriend since, like the fourth grade.

"Your just confused, James. You'll come around, I know it. You don't like men. You like a good fuck. You don't like men, and you never will. He is just a toy. A pathetic, little disgrace to mankind. He should be strapped to a cross in the middle of nowhere, and be flamed to death." Brian said, not looking at me anymore, but directly at none other that, Asa.

What he said about me coming back to being 'straight' made me want to puke. If only he knew. I've never been straight. Being gay or bisexual isn't something you just switch on and off like a lightswitch.

I felt Asa's hand remove from mine, and I was just standing there frozen. I looked back immidiatly, and saw Asa's frightened face fall to the cold damp water, and his body fell down in slow motion for me. His hair all flowed toward the sky, almost covering his face, because of the length. His beautiful eyes got covered, and I couldn't help but notice a huge black mark forming on his left cheek. Brian.

I turned around, after helping my sexy, Asa up, and making sure he was okay, and I left him with my friends. Time for Brain to pay. His actions won't be forgotten!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOAH! I wasn't expecting that!

Love me, vote, comment?

(not been edited or anything! xD)