My Michelle

Paul drove with one hand on the wheel while the other rested on my knee. I sighed in happiness when his thumb caressed my bare skin.

"Something wrong, love?"

"No," I shook my head. "No, for once everything's fine."

"Gear." He smiled still looking out at the road. A few minutes later we pulled into the driveway of a dark house.

"Is this yours?" I asked looking out the window.

"Yeah, I bought it in the spring, just haven't moved in yet." He shut the car off.

"No?"

"I wanna change some stuff and make it my own, ya know?" He shrugged. "Want a tour?"

"I'd love one." I grinned. "Give me the full tour Master McCartney."

"Happy to, my lady." After getting out of the car, he took my hand leading me up the stairs and through the door. I squinted trying to see in the darkness. The bareness of the place gave it a somewhat eerie feel.

"Sorry, no electricity yet."

"It's alright, I like it." Paul smiled, grateful I hadn't complained. "Now start the tour!"

"Well, here we have the foyer. Notice the lovely hardwood." He gestured to the floor acting like he was selling real estate. I giggled at his imitation.

"Next is what will become the sitting room. What is lacks, it makes up for in views."

"Do you even know what your talking about?" I laughed.

"No, not really!" his eyes widened. "Why? Do I sound like I do?" I shook my head.

"Not really!" I mimicked his accent. Paul scrunched his face in disappointment.

"Michelle, you've scarred my ego."

"Eh, someone's got to keep your head from getting too big."

"You think you're the one for that job?" he asked stepping closer.

"Yup." I smirked up at him as he stood in front of me. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. Our mouths moved in sync; Paul pulling me closer so I was pressed against him. His tongue grazed my own making me moan in delight.

"You're failing miserably at you're job," Paul whispered into my mouth, obviously referring to the growing bulge in his pants.

"Shut up and show me upstairs," I said taking his hand and heading toward the stairs.

"And the tour continues." Paul said with a smile.

Upstairs, he showed me the master bedroom or what would be it. I could see Paul had already set up a crude version of a bedroom. There was a cot with a few pillows and a blanket next to the windows. Against the wall was a guitar along with a couple of notebooks and pens.

"Take all the girls from the club here?" I asked.

"Nah, just you," he said running his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and hummed at the soothing feeling. How was it possible that his skin could feel like electricity against mine?

Soon I felt his mouth on top of mine once again. I breathed in, taking his face in my hands while Paul's own hands traveled around my back to find my zipper. Undoing it, I felt the cool air nip at my exposed skin, but I didn't care. I knew Paul's touch would warm me up soon enough. Slipping out of the dress, I let it drop to the floor as Paul removed his sweater vest and began unbuttoning his shirt.