Bonus scene (this is gonna be a long chapter)

One year later

"Good evening, blench. Knocking off already?" Prescott, one of the doctor that graduate in the same year as me said. Both of us are now a higher degree doctor.

"Yes, Prescott." I replied while I was packing my bag.

"Where are you going today? You are wearing a dress." She winks and I laughed.

I'm wearing a sky blue shift dress with coat.

"I'm going to my friend's wedding."

The wedding of Eve and Fernando. Told you that guy have serious charms.

"You're going alone?" She asked.

How is that possible?

"No. I'm going with my husband."

My husband, Brandon. I smiled upon saying his name. It have been one day and one night since I last saw him.

Suddenly, my phone rang and it's from him.

"Good evening, sweetheart. Have you knocked off?" Brandon asked.

"Well, good evening idiot. Yes, I was about to. Until you called and distract me."

Distract huh?

"Oh, really Mrs Irving? I'm already outside St Mary hospital waiting for you. You better hurry, but carefully." He said.

Bossy as ever!

"Yes, Mr Irving." I said and was about to change my shoes to High heels until Brandon speaks through the line again.

"You better not wear those High heels secretly when I'm not looking." He said and I flushed. How the hell does he knows?

"But Brandon, its eve and Fernando wedding," I said, sulking.

"It's their wedding. Not yours. You are going to be a mother and you are still so stubborn. I do not want our children to inherit this genes of yours." He chuckled and continued. "Wear back your flats!"

Sigh... see, he can't be argued with.

Oh, and yes, I'm four months pregnant.

"What's so wrong with inheriting this genes of mine?" I said and he laughs.

"Well, sweetheart. There is still a lot of genes that i do not want our children to inherit. Maybe i can make a list for that."

A list?! What's so wrong with my genes...

I can't help but rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. Now hang up. I'm waiting."

How does he know again...

Before I could say anything again, a nurse ran in.

"Dr. Jansen! There is an emergency!"

"Aren't their other doctors?" I asked.

"No. All of them are busy."

Sigh... I guess I have to go to Eve and Fernando wedding later.

I nod and hold up the phone.

"Brandon sweetheart. I guess I have to go to Eve and Fernando wedding later on. I have an emergency that I have to attend to. You go first okay?" I said while I changed back my white coat and placed my stethoscope around my neck.

"Can you manage? You know you haven't been resting."

Ever since Wilson is gone, the hospital have always been so busy.