Chapter 22

This morning, I woke up to find myself in the hospital hostel, wearing my last night clothing and my white coat. I remember that I was at the rooftop with Wilson and I was crying... oh... I took out my phone to check the time and suddenly something came into my mind.

Today is Brandon birthday!

I was Intending to give him the tie until I realized that it was missing.

Shit! Where could it be?

I looked for it all over the hostel and still couldn't find it. Urgh. Hence, I decided to return to the rooftop to look for it. Maybe I left it there.

I run there as fast as my legs could carry me and searched the whole place, even the corners, and the tie is still nowhere to be seen. It's impossible! It must be somewhere here! I started to become panicked. It can't be missing!

"Blench." A voice behind said and I turn around to see Josephine. What is she doing here?

"What is it?" I asked, eyes not looking at hers.

"What are you looking for?"

"A tie."

"Is it for Brandon?"

Uh, what? Why is she asking this...

"Yes."

Everything went silent after that and I was still finding that tie until she stood in front of me and shook me vigorously.

"Why did you fall in love with Brandon?! He's mine!" She shouted and pushed me on the ground.

What the hell does this woman want?! If she is not a patient here and not Brandon cousin, I'm going to let her pay for what she did to me.

"Jose, you and Brandon are cousins. Both of  you cannot be together." I said, trying to calm my nerves down and she went completely crazy.

"Who are you to say that we can't? You are just a bitch who knows nothing." She smirked.

How dare she call Me a bitch! Okay, this time i cannot hold it anymore. I was so mad and was about to 'kill' her until I saw Brandon from afar. He is looking at us. Yes, this is  the right time to expose her.

"You ate pills secretly without letting anyone know right?" I asked, thinking of what Wilson told me last night.

"What?"

"That pills caused you High blood pressure and then it will cause you brain hemorrhage which results to why you fainted at the mall," I said and slowly stood up.

She was covering her ear and kept repeating the word "no". Gosh, she went completely insane.

"You wanted Brandon to think that I misdiagnosed you so that he would be so angry and break up with me right?" I continued saying. Bad idea girl... bad idea...

"No... no... no..."

"You're jealous because Brandon fell in love with me but not you right?" I said, getting closer to her.

"No.no no."

"And, you know what Jose? Your game is over." I smirked as Brandon stood behind her and I stood beside him. Her eyes widen when she saw Brandon.

"Brandon, listen to me..." she said and Brandon pushed her away.

"I can't believe you did this, Josephine. I'm so disappointed in you." He said.

"Brandon...no..."

Ha! Too late.

"Now you see the true colors of your baby cousin, Brandon Irving," I said and walked away until I heard Jose screamed.

I turned my head and to my horror, she was standing on the parapet and just one step, she could just die.

I quickly run back to where Brandon is and try to calm her down.

"Jose! Come down! It's very dangerous!" I shouted.

"You shut up! You ruined everything. You are one wicked woman!"

Wicked women?!

When I was about to say anything next, Wilson, together with two nurses stood beside me. What?

He seems to read my thoughts.

"I heard someone screamed."

Uh, yeah.

"Jump! Jump down Josephine!" He shouted.

What?!

"Are you out of your mind?!" Brandon shouted and was about to bash him up until I noticed Jose lost her balance and I run towards her to save her. I hugged her waist and pulled her to the ground until I realised that she pushed me. Yes, she's save. But not me. I hold on tightly to the edge of the pillar and tried not to look down because this is the forty floor. Cold blood rush through me and beads of sweat started to break out. I don't want to die!

"Blench!" Wilson and Brandon shouted, each of them pulling one of my hands.

"Hold on tight." They said.

Please hurry! I'm scared. I'm really scared...

Will blench be saved?