Chapter 23

I haven't seen Brandon after that day. There were no calls, no text messages nothing from him. Well, since he doesn't even bother about our relationship, why must I?

Thinking of what happened that day... fear is still in me.

Blench, you alright?" Wilson and Brandon both asked at the same time.

How am  I alright when I almost fell off the building?

I slowly stood up and tried to walk back downstairs, to the lobby. But, my leg fails me and I was about to collapse until Wilson grab hold of me.

"Can you walk?" He asked and I tried to nod.

"Let me accompany you down." He held my arm until I was pulled back by Brandon.

"Let me accompany her down. I'm her boyfriend after all."

Then, Wilson took something out from his pocket and wait, it's the tie that I bought for Brandon!

"This is the gift Blench bought for you for your birthday. Yet, you shouted at her in front of so many people just because of your cousin. I know, it's normal for you to care for your cousin. But, please spare a thought for your girlfriend. Do you know that because of you, she cried so hard last night on the rooftop yet, you didn't came and comfort her and apologized. If you do not know how to cherish her, then let her go. There's still other guys who will want her."

"Let's go," Wilson said and carried me down but before that thunders could be heard. I shrink immediately and started to cry. Not thunders!

"Blench! You okay? Whats wrong?" Wilson asked frantically while Brandon just stood there and do nothing. He knows that I'm afraid of thunders!

"She's afraid of thunders," Brandon said and walked away.

Walked away?!

"Come on, let's bring you down and the thunders will be gone okay?" Wilson said and I nod.

What did he mean by another guy who will want me? What did he mean by what he said? Don't tell me... no... he won't right?

Later that day,  Wilson drove me home and surprisingly Chloe is rushing towards me the moment I stepped out of the car.

"Blench are you alright?"

What? She knows?

"I'm alright chlo. How did you..."

"Brandon called me. I heard what had happened between the both of you."

Suddenly, my phone rang, breaking me from my thoughts and it's from Chloe.

"Hey, chlo."

"Blench, are you free this evening?" She asked.

Well, since I'm not on duty,

"Yes."

"Great!"

"What is it?"

"Today is Thanksgiving. Don't you remember?"

Oh yes, today is Thanksgiving. I will always be home for dinner.

"Okay, I will come home for dinner," I said.

"Uh, Blench, today we are not going to eat at home."

Huh?

"Then where?"

"We are going to uncle Desmond and aunt Claudia house."

What? That means, Brandon house....

"Why are we going there? You know Brandon and me..."