Chapter 16

It's the day of the wedding. The wedding I'm dreading to go.

My bridesmaid, Eve and Vanessa do not know the details of it. They thought Zion and I are really together but the truth is not. I am not willing to. But, everything Is too late now.

"Chloe, it's time for you to walk down the altar," Eve said, following by Vanessa.

Brandon. I wanna asked if he's here. But, I don't think he deserves to be Here. I hurt him.
Forget about asking.

"Let's go," I said and both of them happily followed Me.

The wedding March played and I walked down the altar. Zion is standing in front of the priest, smiling widely. Yeah...

My eyes lingered around the church and I saw almost all 'my' classmate, including Brandon. He looked hurt yet he's trying to give me a fake smile when I looked at him.

Oh no, don't.

Not realizing, I am already standing in front of the priest with Zion.

"We are here today to celebrate the marriage of Zion Surville and Chloe Jansen. Please repeat after me." And so, whatever sickness and in health, to be loyal vows was said, obviously I don't care.

"Zion surville, do you take Chloe Jansen as your wife?" The priest asked.

"I do."

Oh, God...

"Chloe Jansen, do you take Zion Surville as your husband?"

Erm...

"I..." I don't know what to say. Nothing is coming out from my mouth. I bite my lip so hard till I could taste blood. I looked around the church again and my eyes fixed on Brandon. Yes, him! I have to say yes.

"I, d..."

"Wait!" That voice!

Oh no... no, no, no.

The church door opened and everyone looked. Once they saw the person who shouted, their eyes widened with fear.

"Blench! You can't marry him!"

It's Chloe. She's awake. She is wearing a summer dress and heels and she walked down the altar towards me.

Everyone gasped and looked at me, then at Chloe. Including Zion.

"Blench, you can't marry Zion," Chloe said as she stood in front of Me.

"Chloe.. how.. did you.." I stuttered.

"I will explain to you later. Let me fixed the situation here first. You step aside." She said and face Zion. If you saw Zion's expression, he was totally shocked.

Suddenly, Chloe gave Zion a slap.

"How dare you threaten my baby sister to marry you Zion surville! I'm totally disappointed in you." She shouted and Brandon stood up once he heard the word 'threaten'.

"Chloe... you... she's.." Zion stuttered too.

"She's Blench, my sister and I'm Chloe. We are twins. I was in the coma after Gladys pushed me down the stairs during the school anniversary concert and blench took my place in the High school in my name. I only woke up when Blench visited Me that day, saying that she's marrying you." Chloe explained, emphasizing on the word Gladys.

Just then Gladys stood up and shouted. "What evidence do you have of me pushing you down the stairs?! If you don't, you better shut up."

How dare you ask my sister to shut up! My turn to shine.

"If you want evidence, I will give you evidence," I said and everyone attention turns to me.

Luckily, I took the disc with me everywhere and there is a projector in the church.
Ha! Gladys, this time you are dead.

Yes, you heard it correctly. The disc that has all the evidence.

"I walked towards my bag and grab the disc which has the CCTV footages of the backstage at that day. I went to grab a copy of what happened from the security. Am I a smartass?

I went towards the projector and showed everyone. Yes, the disc showed exactly what happened that day. Crystal clear.

"Do you have anything else to say?" I smirked and Gladys is literally shaking.

"How did you... you!" Gladys shouted and ran towards me, trying to attack Me.

Attack me? Don't forget who I am.

I stopped her and she's on the ground. Suddenly, she's laughing as if she's mental.

"Blench Jansen... ha! I long know that you're not Chloe. Since the camp..."

What?

"I just do not want to lodge an accusation on you! I have my private investigator to find out who you are all along." She said and smirked.

Right... but since, now everyone knows, so? What is so great that you know it earlier? It doesn't matter anymore.

Without, listening or answering her crap anymore I called the police.

Yes, police. She must be brought to justice.

5 minutes later, the police arrived and took Gladys away.

"You! The both of you! I will not forgive the both of you!"

Bleh, whatever.

I smiled at Chloe and she smiled back and when she is about to speak, Brandon shouted.

"What do you mean by threatening?!"