Chapter 23:Girl's day out

"So?Wanna go out today?"Mom asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah sure"

Yep,I'm calling her mom now.It had been 5 months since Mom had been released.She explained to me what had happened and I found myself forgiving her and hating my dad even more for it.If you're wondering then yes,Soryu and I are still together.We spend almost every day with each other and some of the penthouse guys even said we'd become inseparable.I smiled at that.

"So where do you wanna go mom?"I asked as I popped my head into the kitchen."Ah!!!Stop!Don't pour the water into that pan!!!!"

Did I mention she didn't know how to cook?I sighed as I stepped in."Go wait in the living room mom,I'll be done in no time."I said taking the spatula from her and shooing her out.Thank god I made it or she would have blown up the kitchen!

I quickly whipped up some omelettes and brought them to the living room where I saw my mom with a smug grin and Soryu blushing furiously."Guys!Breakfast!"I called out and went to get the utensils.

Soryu was still blushing when I got back.Mom was looking at him teasingly while I just looked on in curiosity.After breakfast,Soryu had something to do so he left.My mom ended my dragging me to every shop in Valhalla mall as I just went along.Her reason?Because we're women!

I sigh as I get dragged into the 120th store.Yep,I was counting."Mom can we please stop for awhile?!"I said exasperated.

"Ok ok.Let's go to that cafe!"she said,pointing at a cute little cafe with candy for a table.This does not fair well for my reputation.I thought as she pulled me along.But then again,she is my mom.

We ordered some food and sat down by a seat near the window.My mom grinned at me cheekily."Sooo Carolyn,who's your first?"I looked at her questioningly.

"My first in what?"

"You know,who was the first to take your virgini-"

"And stop"I said as I immediately blushed bright red.THIS must be the reason why Soryu was so red this morning!Oh my god mom!How could you ask a man that sort of question?!I mentally facepalmed as I said:

"Mom,you don't just ask someone about this stuff!"I said as she tilted her head.

"But I asked Soryu this morning and he was fine!"Damn it she did ask him!I groaned as my mom talked on cheerfully."Oh my Carolyn!You're going to be his first!He said that his hadn't been taken yet!Oohh what an innocent child!Don't let him go Carolyn!Ahhh I can already see miniature versions of both of you running around...."

She had a dreamy sort of expression on her face and I sort of gave up on trying to get her attention because the one thing I found out is that when she's in this state,it's impossible to get her out of it.So,I just slurped on my Iced Mocha while looking around.

"Now,where was I?Ah right!Oh the joy of being able to see my grandchildren...."

"Mom we're not even married yet!!"I sigh as she chided.

"Now now,we never know.The future is unknown but I can bet that you two are getting married!I'll bet my head on it!"she said confidently.

"Yeah um,I don't think that you should REALLY bet your head on it"I commented as I paid for the drinks and exited the store.

So....am I going to be his first?I shake my head.Gah!Stop it with all the pervy thoughts already!