Chapter 6:It can't be...

We headed inside the hotel and I went up to the reception counter."Has anyone dropped anything off under the name of dragons?"She scrambled to find the information I needed as I was glaring at her."Hurry up"She nodded furiously as she finally pulled out a piece of paper.

"H-here miss"She timidly held out a piece of paper as I snatched it from her.

'I sent it to Tres Spades,penthouse since I guess that's where you're living for now"WHAT?!!I wanted to kill him!!!He sent my 10 billion dollars to the penthouse where all those buffoons were?!!ARGH!Soryu came up to me just as I ripped up the paper.

"Hey,what's wrong?"He barely asks before I stomp over to the elevator.He quickly follows behind and gets in just before the doors shut close.I don't know if it was because of me,but the atmosphere in the elevator was really tense.Once the elevator made a ding sound.I quickly dashed out and saw Eisuke holding my cheque!I was furious right about now.

"Give it to me"I hold out my hand as he smirks.

"Got a rich daddy?He must love you to send you 10 billion dollars"Eisuke smirks as he holds the cheque just out of reach.At times like this,I really hate being short!

"I am warning you,you don't wanna get me mad"My whole body was trembling right now.

"Um,Eisuke,I think you should give it to her"Soryu must have noticed because he quickly intervenes.My blood was boiling right now as my hand took out my gun.

"Now"I murmured darkly as I took a step closer to him.He still doesn't relent and instead glares back at me.Alright,that's it.With my quick reflexes,I jumped on his back and pinched his neck.He instantly fainted just as I predicted.I grab my cheque as I mutter "never mess with me".Soryu quickly went over to his side as he checked his pulse.

"What did you do?"Soryu was about to pull out his gun but I just shrug.

"He just fainted,he's not dead"Soryu's hand retreats from his breastpocket as he smiles wryly.

"Teach me how to do that,it'll come in handy"I raise my eyebrows at him.

"And why should I?"I ask defiantly.

"Because I'm your boss and I said so.Now,who was that cheque from?"Before I can answer,he snatches away the cheque as he looks at it.Honestly!These people are so rude!

"Takashi?"He says as a look of realisation comes upon his face."Why did he give you this?"

"I did a job for him."I answer calmly as I take it back and stuff it in my pocket.He seems to buy it as he lets it go.Man,he's gonna regret that.

*Ring ring*

I check my pocket.It's not mine.I look at Soryu as he answers."Hello?Samejima calm down,what happened?....What?!"His eyes widened."I'm on my way"He quickly ends the call as he says."You're coming with me"I nod and follow him downstairs.We take my Jaguar as I follow his directions.We end up in front of an old,greyish building that looks like it's gonna fall any minute.

"Soryu!"A man with features that are nearly the same as Soryu's comes out of the building.

"Samejima...where's Sylvia?"Sylvia.....SYLVIA?!!!As in...

MY MOTHER?!!!!

I felt time stop as I froze up.No no no,it can't be her.I shake away that thought as I focused on the mission."Carolyn come on!"Soryu shouts and I realise he's already at the door of the building.Stop spacing out!I scold myself as I ran towards him.

The picture above is a picture of her mom